Who’s Gonna Be First Then?

So if I read that correctly, it's original T6 mirror, with the indicator and puddle light somehow fitted into the mirror, then the big job of welding up, and filling the repeater hole, then painting both wings.
I'm in. :eek:
Correct but needs more cutting out of the mirror body, sorting DAB antenna's etc etc.
They are currently.working on a kit price for resale but at present no news on this.
They have said its alot of faff..

I wonder if they will do an exchange service.
Having stripped these mirrors right down, I know they are pretty involved, but I'd say filling the repeater hole properly will be more of a faff.

They've also got a picture of the same T6 with the rear tailgate handle removed and hidden, and put the Golf style badge handle which looks really nice.
I cannot see clearly because I don't use Facebook, but it looks like they've got hold of a smashed up T6 to carry out this work on.

Think it is more a trial and error system.. been at it for 2 yrs now

Think it is more a trial and error system.. been at it for 2 yrs now

Agree, they have been trying to get it done for a wile but work gets in the way :mad:.... we all no that feeling :)....

There is a lot of nice features on this T6, it will be well worth a view at the shows when it is complete. :thumbsup:

Agree, they have been trying to get it done for a wile but work gets in the way :mad:.... we all no that feeling :)....

There is a lot of nice features on this T6, it will be well worth a view at the shows when it is complete. :thumbsup:

First dibs on the sale.;)

Back