LED indicator bulbs

the busman

I have a T6 with OEM LED rear lights, but the indicators are standard bulbs. Can anyone recommend an LED bulb that doesn‘t cause the indicator dash light to go crazy, although the external indicators flash at the correct speed.. Changed the reverse bulbs to LED which made a big difference..

I have a T6 with OEM LED rear lights, but the indicators are standard bulbs. Can anyone recommend an LED bulb that doesn‘t cause the indicator dash light to go crazy, although the external indicators flash at the correct speed.. Changed the reverse bulbs to LED which made a big difference..
I think any LED lamp you fit will cause hyperflash on the dash. The only way round it is to fit a ballast resistor to fool the van into thinking you have an incandescent bulb fitted instead of LED

Hi All, same issue OEM LED rear lights, but the indicators are standard bulbs. I'm trying to find if I can replace with LED bulb?

Could you let me know which reverse bulbs you have used and were you got them from please you say a straight replacement with no warning lights on the dash ? Is this something I could do easy ?

Hi All, same issue OEM LED rear lights, but the indicators are standard bulbs. I'm trying to find if I can replace with LED bulb?
Yes you can, but you'll have to fit ballast resistors to prevent hyperflash on the dashboard

Back