Which lithium battery - Fogstar or Renogy?

Gary_M

VIP Member
So, finally going to install a leisure battery after talking about it and then doing nothing. Main reason is I want a diesel heater in the next few months.

Anyway, I’m going to opt for a Renogy DCC50S and limit the charging current to 30A. I was eying up a 105Ah Fogstar lithium battery but they’re now out of stock. How do they measure up to the Renogy 100Ah battery? Would you wait for the Fogstar?

Thanks for any advice.

Renogy do a larger ah battery. That fits I. The same physical space....

Renogy do a larger ah battery. That fits I. The same physical space....
Same space as a 100/105Ah? I’m looking to locate it under the passenger swivel with the DC-DC. Be good if I could squeeze the 12v fuse box under there too..

I have the Renogy. It works fine. I had a little issue (resolved on here) and there is zero help from Renogy.
I’ve fitted a Fogstar into a friend’s van and it seems more compact. The app is better in my opinion and the bottom line is that it’s UK supplied with a company that you can contact.
My next battery will be Fogstar.

I have the Renogy. It works fine. I had a little issue (resolved on here) and there is zero help from Renogy.
I’ve fitted a Fogstar into a friend’s van and it seems more compact. The app is better in my opinion and the bottom line is that it’s UK supplied with a company that you can contact.
My next battery will be Fogstar.
Thanks, I’ve opted for and ordered a Fogstar Drift 105Ah battery

Back