lithium leisure battery wiring kit advice

2018 T32 - Bought a Lithium Fogstar 105ah battery to power a diesel heater (yet to be installed, springtime job) and maybe some charging points and LED roof spots at some time
I`ve been looking around for a pre built wiring kit as electrics aren`t my strong point and not got the knowledge for cable types and thickness req`d etc and don`t want anything overheating and becoming dangerous. I understand as it`s lithium you can`t use a split charge and need to go for the type below.
My question is,
is there a wiring kit you can buy. I`ve seen this one online and wondered if this is what would work for me. Is isolated or non isolated the way to go. Or if anyone has any recommendations for wiring kits for this setup to point me in the right direction. Looking to do it myself

Even the kit you have listed requires you to crimp/solder connectors onto wires etc - it is not plug and play, but they do provide the correct fuse and cable ratings so removes the guesswork from that part.

Isolated is typically required for things like fibreglass boats where there is no chassis or common negative/ground. Non-isolated is more typical in a campervan where you can share the body/chassis ground between both batteries.

There are plenty of valuable resources on here - particularly shared by resident guru @Dellmassive

Seconding the advice above I'd add if you are not sure about electrics do consider if it's something you want to do yourself. A lithium battery is capable of delivering extremely large amounts of energy in a very short space of time and can be potentially much less forgiving than a traditional lead acid.

A halfway house would be to get some help to get the high current charging side in and a fuse box and then do the downstream wiring yourself as and when you want to fit items.

If you get kits without assembled cables you will also need to invest in reasonably competent crimping tools as the high current crimps are a different level to the lower current hand squeeze crimp tool type you may have used in general wiring.

A thread on this type of crimping here:

Back