Which? Best seat covers?

They have arrived - slightly annoyingly (it's taken over 8 weeks), the stitching is mostly definitely grey not the dark blue I asked for. They say they colour matched it to the paint colour but unless I've suddenly gone colour blind, they aren't blue stitched! They look well made though but also a tiny bit concerned that the headrest covers seem extremely tight - the packing sticker says 2010- Comfortline which is a T5.1 model - which had smaller headrests. I'll have to try and fit them properly ASAP (probably tomorrow) but not sure about the slightly dull stitch colour -the idea of the blue was to follow the body colour and lift the covers a bit.

They are meant to be totally airbag "safe" though and do look well made.

The genuine VW seat covers have a note on them saying the headrest covers do not fit calis and veles as they have different headrests to standard PVs and vans ??

The genuine VW seat covers have a note on them saying the headrest covers do not fit calis and veles as they have different headrests to standard PVs and vans ??
I was very clear about the larger headrests band sent photos and measurements. I'll have a proper go tomorrow.
Undecided whether to accept them or not at the moment.

There are two captains front seats complete unmarked i gave £75 plus p&p which is just short of a 7.50 traked and signed for.
The guy paid £114 from vw for them.

Just got these from Turtle Cover on Ebay, and for the price i paid i didn't think they were half bad.
They will do the job i want them to as i have a muddy dog!

20170131_125025.jpg 20170131_125016.jpg

Finally went for some £45 ones from Halfords. They look better than the £300 custom made ones we sent back...

If anyone brings out fitted, waterproof ones we'll grab some.

ActionVan | VW T5 Seat Covers

I've gone for these and I'm really happy with them. They fit well and seem really tough. They don't seem to have very much slip slide about if any and they look good (I think).
I've gone for the black with orange stitching.
A good purchase.

I can see something being added to Polzeylad's list!!!! They even say Ocean on them; how could you resist?
You know what, I hate the Ocean branding; just looks and sounds naff.
But they are what we're after; I'll trust Halfords return policy (and whizz to the store ASAP) and get some ordered in black. Just looked at the receipt and the cheeky gits overcharged us by a fiver.

Back