Which? Best seat covers?

You know what, I hate the Ocean branding; just looks and sounds naff.
But they are what we're after; I'll trust Halfords return policy (and whizz to the store ASAP) and get some ordered in black. Just looked at the receipt and the cheeky gits overcharged us by a fiver.
Even more reason to take them back!

Just noticed the one that Thogg linked to have alternative headrest covers listed also so may be an option for Cali's ?

I bought some sportline seat covers for my t6 Kombi. Perfect fit, same as the t5. Great for kids etc

Ordered some in black. Hopefully a bit less dull looking than the grey ones we had in the last Cali. Slightly clunky website and a rather annoying £8 P&P but they should be okay.
Thanks for spotting them @Gingercoastie - talk about bad timing on my part!
Were you involved in Operation Rump Steak this weekend? ;)

Last edited:
Ordered some in black. Hopefully a bit less dull looking than the grey ones we had in the last Cali. Slightly clunky website and a rather annoying £8 P&P but they should be okay.
Thanks for spotting them @Gingercoastie - talk about bad timing on my part!
Were you involved in Operation Rump Steak this weekend? ;)
I have the month off so no beef for me.

At last we have covers - well made, good fit, nice in black (our last ones were grey and dull) and the embroidered writing looks okay.

Like the last ones they need to "bed in" a bit (and lose the packaging creases) but that won't take long.

£208 well spent.

Hi
What seat covers would you guys recommend?
Singles plus 2+1 in a kombi.
For protecting the seats from sports, sweaty, dirty, running, hills, cycling, swimming etc
Thanks

I got waterproof ones from Vanstyle. They fit well, Same layout as your Kombi.
Nothing special to look at but practical and do the job.

Agreed. OEM are the best imho.

I went for sportline ones this time around.

The last set of OEM ones lasted 7years and are still fine. Kept them as spares.

Hi

I’ve seen the GTE covers and yes they look great
Only draw back is there limited to designs unless they’ve done more styles

Andy

Back