Where Is Connection 2 (75a) In Main Harness?

Littleblackflash

Auto Engineer
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Now the racing season is finished I have time to do some jobs on my van. I've fitted a tailgate with a wiper and I'm now connecting the wiring for the wiper. I have the wiring diagram (thanks Pauly) which shows the connections, but one wire goes to "Connection 2 (75a) in main harness". Where is this?

See page 4 in the attachment.

I've got the lock, lights, heated screen and washer jets working.

Attachments

• Wash wipe system (1).pdf
    657.9 KB · Views: 16
I’m not aware of any way of finding a ‘connection’ location
It’s just wires joined together in the loom inside the loom tape
You may be better off running your cable to either the source or destination of one of the ‘connection’ cables and join there depending on what’s easiest to access/join ??

Thanks Pauly. but I'm still unsure where it goes.
It show the wire goes from the tailgate to the A-Pillar, but after that I'm lost, although I've not checked the van yet to see if the wire is there. It would help if I could find something else that uses this connection and run it to that source.

It’s an ignition live fuse SC25 it’s on an earlier page but the last digit is cut off, also supplies heated washer jets, if you don’t have them then that fuse slot may be empty and the ‘connection’ not actually exist

Thanks, I'm not sure if I have heated jets but that's enough information to work with.

I may be in contact again for some more pins. Every connector seams to have different pins.

Now the racing season is finished I have time to do some jobs on my van. I've fitted a tailgate with a wiper and I'm now connecting the wiring for the wiper. I have the wiring diagram (thanks Pauly) which shows the connections, but one wire goes to "Connection 2 (75a) in main harness". Where is this?

See page 4 in the attachment.

I've got the lock, lights, heated screen and washer jets working.
Hi there, I have also retro fitted a T6 tailgate to my T5.1 and wondered if you had solved where the two remaining wipers connect? Pin3, Wire 26 & Pin4, Wire 12. The only other wire I have comes out of Pin2, wire 100 and can't find anything online to tell what this is for. Be great of you could let me know the connections for these 3. thx

Back