Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Nothing as impressive as these recent posts…

Trip to Chelmsford which is about 30 mins drive from home, walked round the city, went in some shops, walked through the park, then stopped at Hanningfield Reservoir on the way back to have a M&S picnic lunch before driving back.

Charged up the EcoFlow nicely too.

3B9240A6-33F1-48E7-8352-AF1D5256762A.jpg

D158E6CD-7760-40BD-8702-053F20A2892D.jpg

Trip to Chelmsford which is about 30 mins drive from home, walked round the city, went in some shops, walked through the park, then stopped at Hanningfield Reservoir on the way back to have a M&S picnic lunch before driving back.
@t6blo that’s pretty much home territory for us too :)

Drove home to Swindon from North Devon. Much less sea and coastline here, but it is always nice to get home. Charged my River 2 Pro on the 2.5 hour journey from 44% to 89% through the van's leisure 12v supply whilst chilling down to, and then running the fridge at, 3*. I'm very pleased with that outcome.

Had the weekend at Nash Oakland Wild Camp on the English/Welsh border. £10 per night per person in a 60 acre woodland. Nothing but peace and quiet.............until I had to get towed out of the field by the farmers tractor as the ground was too boggy

Also had the first use of my Cadac Safari Chef 2 and its brilliant! Bargain at £60 (pre-owned) and the pizza stone cooks pizzas perfectly!

IMG_3525.JPEGIMG_3539.JPEG
IMG_3581.JPEG

Had the weekend at Nash Oakland Wild Camp on the English/Welsh border. £10 per night per person in a 60 acre woodland. Nothing but peace and quiet.............until I had to get towed out of the field by the farmers tractor as the ground was too boggy

Also had the first use of my Cadac Safari Chef 2 and its brilliant! Bargain at £60 (pre-owned) and the pizza stone cooks pizzas perfectly!

View attachment 191360View attachment 191361
View attachment 191362
Off road tyres and you still needed a tow? I guess there’s nothing quite like a tractor for getting around a field?

View attachment 191360View attachment 191361
View attachment 191362
Hi what’s the jolka tent like?
Conserving buying one for a quick setup what do you use it for just toilet and shower or could it be used to cook in to?

Hi what’s the jolka tent like?
Conserving buying one for a quick setup what do you use it for just toilet and shower or could it be used to cook in to?
I think its a fantastic bit of kit. Erects in 60 seconds (like myself) and quite spacious. I use it for toilet and shower, ideal as it has separate sections. Not sure about cooking in it to be honest. In terms of ventialtion I dont see why not but im not sure how comfortable I would be with a naked flame in there

Back