Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Been up into the West Midlands today. Started off by dropping in on @StudleyGlass, lovely bloke and makes a cracking cup of coffee. Didn't get my oil though!:p:D:laugh::rofl:
We had a "Toy Off" with our team white machines. He opened his side doors from his key fob, I folded my wing mirrors in from my key fob. We'll call it a draw.;)
Then drove up to see Mr @travelvolts to check over the leisure electrics in my van. Top bloke, made them safe for me.:thumbsup: Now going to get him to improve them for envy wiring the CTEK in correctly and add a connection for a solar panel.
And to top it all off got to spend some time in my van on my own with the chooooons turned right up.

Pleasure to meet mr @DaveyB today. Very nice guy (and tall ;)) as for toys well Draw! mmm we will see i was just getting started....auto main beam.... . Must admin your auto mirrors are great , you never no a fix will hopefully be found for the E6 models or are be swapping motors!
You win the lows for now , until next week anyway :)

Pleasure to meet mr @DaveyB today. Very nice guy (and tall ;)) as for toys well Draw! mmm we will see i was just getting started....auto main beam.... . Must admin your auto mirrors are great , you never no a fix will hopefully be found for the E6 models or are be swapping motors!
You win the lows for now , until next week anyway :)
Yeah ok, maybe a draw is a bit over eager. 51 to 49 in your favour as you do have the power latching tailgate as well.;). Get those B14's stuck on and you'll notice the difference, couldn't believe the difference in the roof height standing between the two vans. All the best for the coming weeks, and please give me a buzz when you get down to Oxford and I can sort you out.:thumbsup:

Archery support vehicle yesterday; we now shoot outdoors but it was FREEZING so stuck the heater on and had a decently hit curry takeaway to warm up.
Fun shooting outdoors though; we shoot way further (20 yards indoors, 30,50 and 70 outdoors. We go to 100 sometimes!) but strong wind = comedy accuracy!

Back