Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Ooohh me likey!
£45 a night for a snug that sleeps 4 with electric, picnic bench and fantastic view. 10 mins walk to beach, site is almost empty. Very impressed. We’re seasoned campers but not with van. We’re now a little more organised with dedicated boxes for ease of loading rather than having to use bags to utilise every available nook and cranny. We’ve definitely bought too much, but know it’s all fits with everyone comfortable. Van is much quieter and far less bouncy when full.

£45 a night for a snug that sleeps 4 with electric, picnic bench and fantastic view. 10 mins walk to beach, site is almost empty. Very impressed. We’re seasoned campers but not with van. We’re now a little more organised with dedicated boxes for ease of loading rather than having to use bags to utilise every available nook and cranny. We’ve definitely bought too much, but know it’s all fits with everyone comfortable. Van is much quieter and far less bouncy when full.
Thats a great price and a great location. One hell of a drive from Manchester but adding to the list

Whoop, whoop! Told I can drive after an op!

Didn't go far, but needed a brief escape from the house especially given the weather. The dog was so excited to be taken for what she clearly expected to be a "forest walk".

F43FC8AC-B509-4256-8757-7AA7CBF4654D.jpeg

She is now having a big sulk after what she considers to be the worlds shortest dog walk with her master! A single lap of "Little Hatchet" was all she got as I enter week 4 of my recovery from spinal surgery!

Edit:
Panoramic pics don't work brilliantly in the forum! Here's a zoomed one:
D3F3A00B-236E-4086-86DD-C8F8F3F3B543.jpeg

Didn't go far, but needed a brief escape from the house especially given the weather. The dog was so excited to be taken for what she clearly expected to be a "forest walk".

View attachment 153964

She is now having a big sulk after what she considers to be the worlds shortest dog walk with her master! A single lap of "Little Hatchet" was all she got as I enter week 4 of my recovery from spinal surgery!

Edit:
View attachment 153965
looks ace fella!! (the van and Little Hatchet (and the pooch obvs!))
good luck with the recovery, sounds like hard work

View attachment 153964

Edit:
View attachment 153965
Ha ha ha! My surgeon banned dog walking for three months in case they jerked the lead on me!

(No, not one of my feeble euphemisms!)

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Ha ha ha! My surgeon banned dog walking for three months in case they jerked the lead on me!

(No, not one of my feeble euphemisms!)
I was told the same! If I were to avoid being pushed and pulled around, the dog is the last of my problems when I have 3 kids and it's Easter holidays! :)

The dog would consider a lead in the forest a breach of her doggie rights!

Back