Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Our first nights in the van spent in Grantown-on-Spey in the Scottish Highlands. I think we got the biggest pitch on the site - it was enormous. Lovely little town with loads of woodland walks accessed from the town and campsite so no need to drive anywhere to get a good cycle or walk. The first night was upstairs in the pop top and the second downstairs just to try out all the van’s features

D65AD855-F8B4-4D46-BCB5-5634D4D056F5.jpeg

Hi @5n0wb0mb3r how are you getting on with the 65mm drop and the front splitter on yours… any scraping? I have the same one and am planning STX, but not sure if I like or need to change it…
Hey dude,
It's great! Lovely to drive, a bit of splitter scraping pulling out of junctions where there's an aggressive camber, or if I come up to hardcore speed bumps too fast.
I've had 600kgs in the back without any issues at all. I'd highly recommend them. I'll probably replace the 18's with 19's at some point, which should eliminate any bumper scrapage.
If you're local to Chichester at any point let me know and you can have a drive.

Hey dude,
It's great! Lovely to drive, a bit of splitter scraping pulling out of junctions where there's an aggressive camber, or if I come up to hardcore speed bumps too fast.
I've had 600kgs in the back without any issues at all. I'd highly recommend them. I'll probably replace the 18's with 19's at some point, which should eliminate any bumper scrapage.
If you're local to Chichester at any point let me know and you can have a drive.
Thanks mate… might swop it for a VWC/WoC gloss black to be a bit less bulky… hmm…

Been to Nottingham for work and saw a black/white two tone van with a t6 forum sticker. Wasn’t in my van so didn’t wave. So if you’re here then hi! Ha
Mmmmmm, where about's in Nottingham, that might have been me! took the van out today to have a new rear tyre fitted

Back