Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Hi, is that the funky leisure orange canopy? I’m looking for a sun canopy for ours and would like the orange to keep with the orange accents theme on our T6. Would you recommend it? Thanks
I have a silver van with orange pop top canvas and wanted the orange funky leisure canopy. It was out of stock last year too. I bought the anthracite which has orange guy ropes and tbh I’m glad I did. It’s subtle and works nicely with the orange accents.351A9EE8-7738-4155-9B60-102CB228B06C.jpeg

Where are you in these pics, looks lovely?
Scotland on the

4877AEFD-70E5-4A7C-AFF4-F171E2CE76C9.jpeg

Todays pitch number 61 top trumps the other 2, I think:

47BAD65E-F9F0-49F3-B512-35592C77D601.jpeg

Let’s see what tomorrow’s campsite pitch brings, as we’ve got 19 miles to drive further east.
We’ve planned 10 different stopovers over the 11 days of travelling.
Fantastic roads with even more fantastic scenery round every (single track o_O) corner!!
Well worth the planning & the long journey time to & from home.

Scotland on the

View attachment 153751

View attachment 153752

Let’s see what tomorrow’s campsite pitch brings, as we’ve got 19 miles to drive further east.
Fantastic roads with even more fantastic scenery round every (single track o_O) corner!!
Hold on a minute, am I missing something here, is there really nc500 top trump cards?

Scotland on the

View attachment 153751

View attachment 153752

Sango sands?
If I’m right then you need to have a walk down the road to Balnakiel beach. It is the most stunning beach on the NC500.
If you walk all the way to the end of Balnakiel beach then there is a footpath that goes into the field and turns right and takes you back through some absolutely massive sand dunes and then back onto the beach in the middle. Then call at cocoa mountain on the way back for a cake and hot choccy.

Last edited:
Scotland on the

View attachment 153751

View attachment 153752

That is a long journey - a memory making trip for the youngster though

Back