Where do you guys purchase your diesel heaters from?

$immo

Built not Bought
T6 Guru
I’ve been slowly converting my pv to a full on camper, now have some funds for a diesel heater as I will be using it all year. I’m considering either the Webasto or Eberspächer but would also consider the Kiravans unit (currently not in stock). I’m not after any timers or remotes, just a basic on / off thermostat. I will be fitting it myself under the drivers seat with an outlet in a bespoke panel behind the driver seat.

Where have you guys purchased them from? I’m looking for good instructions and / or customer service as well as a competitive price, you know the holy grail of purchases. Any recommendations. TIA

I’ve been slowly converting my pv to a full on camper, now have some funds for a diesel heater as I will be using it all year. I’m considering either the Webasto or Eberspächer but would also consider the Kiravans unit (currently not in stock). I’m not after any timers or remotes, just a basic on / off thermostat. I will be fitting it myself under the drivers seat with an outlet in a bespoke panel behind the driver seat.

Where have you guys purchased them from? I’m looking for good instructions and / or customer service as well as a competitive price, you know the holy grail of purchases. Any recommendations. TIA
Sorry when I say under drivers seat I mean underneath the van...

a few of us have bought our eberspcher d2 heaters off ebay there is a seller on there sells the complete kit for around £620 kirknalls I think the company is, he is good if you get stuck on the instal will point you in the right direction.

a few of us have bought our eberspcher d2 heaters off ebay there is a seller on there sells the complete kit for around £620 kirknalls I think the company is, he is good if you get stuck on the instal will point you in the right direction.
Thank you @andythom188 I'll look them up on eBay, I've seen a big difference in prices when searching for them.

I bought mine around this time last year for £590 delivered so gone up abit.
Best bit of kit i have bought for the van

Back