Wheeler Dealers Dream Car

dubber36

In a place that few understand
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Is anyone watching this bilge?

I find it compulsive, but only in case I might miss something remotely good if I don't watch it.

Is anyone watching this bilge?

I find it compulsive, but only in case I might miss something remotely good if I don't watch it.

I love Wheeler Dealers, but cannot seem to get into it since Ed and Mike split. It's a bit like watching Top Gear without the original trio. Something is just not quite right.

Season 7 Episode 2, that Sierra Cosworth :)

I love Wheeler Dealers, but cannot seem to get into it since Ed and Mike split. It's a bit like watching Top Gear without the original trio. Something is just not quite right.

The Lancia Evo was my favourite....but shed a tear watching it

Agree.. I loved watching Wheeler Dealers with Ed, and TBH it WAS all about Ed. Im wasn’t fussed on Mike, and with the very little he did, I could put up with him.
Watched one or two with Ant & Mike, and it’s just not the same :-(

I enjoyed For The Love Of Cars with Philip Glenister and Ant Anstead.

Can’t wait for new series of Car Sos :thumbsup:

Got to say I agree, can’t stand that Brewer bloke, but Ed was awesome.
I currently have to have my daily fix of Fast and Loud on DMAX. Again it’s Aaron Kauffman the mechanic that makes it, plus that beard is awesome, rather than the stupid phrases that Richard Rawlings comes out with “let it rip tater chip”!
Although watched an episode last week (since they seem to bounce around in no particular order at times) and Kauffman has gone to ventures new.

WDs is the kinda show ill watch if i was watching the proceeding show or turned on the TV and it happened to be on, but i cant say id go looking for it.

i watched fast + loud also..but when Arron left, i quickly got bored!

does anyone watch Roadkill? - i was an early follower to the youtube channel back in the day was a great show slightly soured more recently when the franchise was bought by motor trend.

I watch most of the Motortrend feed. Especially enjoy Dirt Every Day with Fred and Dave.
Finnegan's got his own spin-off show with Newbern and Cotton, new episode just streaming today.

Got to say I agree, can’t stand that Brewer bloke, but Ed was awesome.
I currently have to have my daily fix of Fast and Loud on DMAX. Again it’s Aaron Kauffman the mechanic that makes it, plus that beard is awesome, rather than the stupid phrases that Richard Rawlings comes out with “let it rip tater chip”!
Although watched an episode last week (since they seem to bounce around in no particular order at times) and Kauffman has gone to ventures new.
Did you see Brewer when he went out with the military to Afghanistan, he was in tears sh***ng himself :rofl:

Back