What you up to over Xmas?

Taking the van on its first BIG drive from sunny Stoke to Newquay for four days over new year, keep your eyes open Polzeylad and Thogg, and yes Thogg I will only be doing 60mph on the a30 in my 2080kg T32;)

Taking the van on its first BIG drive from sunny Stoke to Newquay for four days over new year, keep your eyes open Polzeylad and Thogg, and yes Thogg I will only be doing 60mph on the a30 in my 2080kg T32;)
Haha... I'll keep my eyes peeled... I'm off NYE weekend though... lates on the Friday...

House full of relatives, the price of having a roomy house, two weeks off work so lots of day trips in the van! Crazy weather forecast says 14 degrees Xmas day!

Oh my gosh lots of awesome stuff people are up to. I have the folks over for Xmas Eve and Xmas day and break up from MI5 today, they are kind enough to allow me leave until 28th December!

Time off work, got my son from first marriage with us for a week, so we'll be off ice skating today, catching the new Star Wars film tomorrow, going to my folks on Friday in the bus (long drive to Wigan!), wrapping presents on Saturday, off to inlaws on Christmas Day, taking kids to other grandparents on Boxing Day, then (finally) just chilling!

Working most of it, but going to llandegla on Boxing Day with the lad to try out new mountain bikes and camping over in corwen for the night :thumbsup: enjoy Christmas all

24hr shift starting 9:00 Christmas Day, will take the van to work for a wash and clean, pressies on Boxing Day at our house followed by pub at lunchtime and then Christmas dinner Merry xmas everyone !
Paul.

Back