Hello, Excited to be a T owner :-)

Cali_on_laughing

T6 Pro
Hello everyone!. Hopefully first post of many!

Ordered a used Transporter T6 van and super excited about having a blank canvas to prepare my day van from. My Partner says I need a hobby, and I couldn’t think of a better hobby that this so picking up my T next week :)

My main first question is, where do I get to meet you all in person, would love a cuppa and chat with you!!. Do you go to festivals, have meet ups, etc? what would be the next one you all go to that I could tag along alike an over excited puppy with my million questions :)

Thank you for anyone who has the patience to reply to answers for a newbie.

:)
thank you

Mark

Ow'do n welcome.
T'is a great place for picking the brains of the clever folk that adorn this place. Would highly recommend the VIP membership, it opens a treasure trove of knowledge.

Welcome, the advice and knowledge on here is unreal. Enjoy the van!
What spec is and what plans??
Hello, I bought a T6.1 auto highline 150 (picking up sat) and ideally want to make a mini office and possibly a bed soi dont need any kitchen things? Well that’s the plan but all gets quite overwhelming when an amateur. Theres so much to learn form windows, split electric systems etc :-S. Im going to try and go to Busfest (as it looks amazing) to get some ideas' and hopefully meet some like minded people :)

Reactions: CAB
Hello everyone!. Hopefully first post of many!

Ordered a used Transporter T6 van and super excited about having a blank canvas to prepare my day van from. My Partner says I need a hobby, and I couldn’t think of a better hobby that this so picking up my T next week :)

My main first question is, where do I get to meet you all in person, would love a cuppa and chat with you!!. Do you go to festivals, have meet ups, etc? what would be the next one you all go to that I could tag along alike an over excited puppy with my million questions :)

Thank you for anyone who has the patience to reply to answers for a newbie.

:)
thank you

Mark
Mark check out the Calendar section for events. Went to Camper Jam in July and the sheer number of Vans blew my mind. Camper Calling is at the end of the month and is supposed to be even bigger

Mark check out the Calendar section for events. Went to Camper Jam in July and the sheer number of Vans blew my mind. Camper Calling is at the end of the month and is supposed to be even bigger
that is interesting as a newbie myself I didn't know about that either , and welcome Mark hope you have fun with your T6

The licence fee (membership) is essential, the forum elders will willingly convey their essential goodness toward you with arms more open than an open thing on open tablets. If you sort the membership bit out! Well worth it...

Back