What to do with shopping bags?

psizer10

Does anyone have any bright ideas on what to do with shopping bags? Got a T6.1 Kombi and whenever I get home from doing a food shop the bags have slid around and released their contents all over the gaff. I've been looking to find a solution, but haven't come across anything that really seems to solve it.

I use wine bottle carriers with the separator removed. Won't spill their contents like a carrier bag, but easier to carry than a cardboard box.

EDIT: Like this, but not quite as fancy:

Screenshot 2023-06-01 at 17.00.09.png

I have hooks on the headrests of all 5 seats. But for shopping trips I use big blue ikea bags which generally don't slide. One key factor is I have a load liner in the boot of my Kombi that also has a carpet on top. It makes the whole surface much grippier and things generally don't slide

Boxes, folding crate and car boot organisers also work great

I have hooks on the headrests of all 5 seats. But for shopping trips I use big blue ikea bags which generally don't slide. One key factor is I have a load liner in the boot of my Kombi that also has a carpet on top. It makes the whole surface much grippier and things generally don't slide

Boxes, folding crate and car boot organisers also work great
Just ordered myself a load liner, between that and a few other suggestions on here should do the job. Thanks!

I went with a couple of these from Amazon. They are a perfect fit under the rib bed. I use 2 of them for shopping and 2 in the garage with camping in, nice and easy to swap over when we are going away. Think they were about £40 for 4 but loads of options.

unnamed.jpg

Back