What shocks do I need for a -40mm drop?

Jimmy007

T6 Pro
I have lowered my T6 on H&R 40mm springs and original dampers, now and again I get a twang with the spring moving, ideally I would like to put new shorter shocks on, what is everyone using I want them to be affordable and decent?

I have lowered my T6 on H&R 40mm springs and original dampers, now and again I get a twang with the spring moving, ideally I would like to put new shorter shocks on, what is everyone using I want them to be affordable and decent?
The KONI shocks have proved better than any other offering on the market . They are £695.00 a set and designed to work with a 40 mm spring kit .
The twanging is something assembled wrong or a broken top bearing , were they fitted by Pros ??

Hi there thanks for the message, yeah they were fitted by a decent garage, also it had new top mounts fitted, it’s a bit strange how it twangs but I just thought it was because of the original dampers not compressing the shorter spring, it didnt do it straight away which was odd

Hi there thanks for the message, yeah they were fitted by a decent garage, also it had new top mounts fitted, it’s a bit strange how it twangs but I just thought it was because of the original dampers not compressing the shorter spring, it didnt do it straight away which was odd
The front struts ( Mcpherson ) move with the steering to enable this there has to be a bearing on top , If there is an issue with the bearing the spring will jump about when you turn lock to lock

Back