What other cars do you own?

Nice motors..... looks like you're neighbours got some interesting stuff too!!??

That's awesome :smile bounce:

(Was trying to reply to the Red Beetle post Doh!, still getting used to how this forum works :thumbsdown: )

Last edited:
That's awesome :smile bounce:

(Was trying to reply to the Red Beetle post Doh!, still getting used to how this forum works :thumbsdown: )
Thanks matey! Her name is Barbra Anne lol. She is a left hand drive USA import been over in UK since 1996.

My vectra supertouring, the wife has one too.... 68k miles and just turned 20 years old.

View attachment 2686
I had the GSi V6 version of that as a company car once - loved it until some git cloned it and did a drive away without paying. I had a visit from the Police - they explained that everything was OK and they were pretty sure who the culprits were but that I might get pulled over for nothing whilst thing were sorted - took the shine off of it and I couldn't wait to get rid.

Oooooh how do you like it? I was originally tempted with a Q series but chickened out.
We had a Q5 a few years back and didn't like it, this is more compact and nippy around town but still big enough to load up paddle boards

We had a Q5 a few years back and didn't like it, this is more compact and nippy around town but still big enough to load up paddle boards
It was the Q5 I was most interested in. Not like it matters now but what were your bugs about it?

Back