What other cars do you own?

IMG_3143.JPG

Pure Parisian Class, used to have the hots for "Nicole" Va Va Voom, so got the car, still waiting for Nicole:inlove::inlove:

<iframe width="591" height="360" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Even after the 4cm extension!!:(:(

Last edited:
Seriously, the Clio is for my 12 year old Nephew to learn driving/clutch control in one of the paddocks, but you still see them all over Paris today and they look cool imo. Somehow in lots of Europe it is cool, spending very little on a car, and I get it. I think a decent meal for 2 in Paris costs more than the value of the average parked car.
IMG_3147.JPG
I'm a Volvo man

Seriously, the Clio is for my 12 year old Nephew to learn driving/clutch control in one of the paddocks, but you still see them all over Paris today and they look cool imo. Somehow in lots of Europe it is cool, spending very little on a car, and I get it. I think a decent meal for 2 in Paris costs more than the value of the average parked car.
View attachment 2481
I'm a Volvo man
Loved our XC60, waiting for the XC40 to come out out and replace our emission compromised Yeti....,,

Loved our XC60, waiting for the XC40 to come out out and replace our emission compromised Yeti....,,
I really don't want to buy another straight diesel, so I think we will run the XC60 until a hybrid or fuel cell solution comes along. Agree with the XC40, that would be a perfect next car for us.

I really don't want to buy another straight diesel, so I think we will run the XC60 until a hybrid or fuel cell solution comes along. Agree with the XC40, that would be a perfect next car for us.
Yep we are going to wait and see what the XC40 looks like, hopefully with a hybrid option!

View attachment 2502
Esoecially if it looks like this!
where do I sign????:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I love the T5&T6, but i really do not like the VW experience in general, one bit at all. VW Transporter is the best van end of, at this moment; and of course the VW 'T' heritage must subconsciously sway me as well. But as for the company today, no attachment with me at all
But Volvo albeit Chinese owned today, still has a connection with me. Strange!

where do I sign????:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I love the T5&T6, but i really do not like the VW experience in general, one bit at all. VW Transporter is the best van end of, at this moment; and of course the VW 'T' heritage must subconsciously sway me as well. But as for the company today, no attachment with me at all
But Volvo albeit Chinese owned today, still has a connection with me. Strange!
I know what you mean, five years and 60k in the XC60 nothing but nothing went wrong, dealer and Volvo made me feel valued and important to them.
RV was way over book estimate, sold it as it was just too big to park safely in the multi storey car park in Leeds.

My other car is a 2014 Defender 110XS. The car we drive most though is my wife's BMW X3. Jury is still out on which order I prefer driving them in though - before last week I would of put the Defender at the top of the list but I think I may have found my new (Gnu) love!!

I bet that goes like stink floor it and watch the fuel gauge move bit like mine 5mpg on full boost :eek:
What's your again Andy?

Just a tiny point about weight and power...

Top Gear power lap times;

M135i - 1min 25.1s
CLK63 AMG Black Series - 1min 26s

Cadwell Park

M135i - 1m 44s
C63 AMG coupe (Tiff Needell driving) 1m 47.50

My other car is a 2014 Defender 110XS. The car we drive most though is my wife's BMW X3. Jury is still out on which order I prefer driving them in though - before last week I would of put the Defender at the top of the list but I think I may have found my new (Gnu) love!!
We had one too but 57 plate in dark metallic green. Loved it but killer tax and we sadly had a bit of a duffer. Still like them though!

Back