What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Not the usual kind of post for this thread but still something that I did to my van today:

Got forced into a high kerb by someone who wanted more of the road than necessary to pass. And trashed both my passenger side GP7’s in the process :cry:

Not the usual kind of post for this thread but still something that I did to my van today:

Got forced into a high kerb by someone who wanted more of the road than necessary to pass. And trashed both my passenger side GP7’s in the process :cry:
How trashed are they?

Any usable footage?

How trashed are they?
Pretty bad. Cosmetic only & stripped a big amount of the rubber rim protector off. Bad enough to warrant a repair & powder coat to be booked in for next Thursday. I’ll chuck a picture up tomorrow in daylight.

An obese seagull at least!
My wife found a lost piece box under her seat many moons ago and decided to feed the green sandwich inside to a big sea gull.
Every day after she would come back to her car covered in bird Sh1t
Like coated in it huge dinnner plate sized droppings from front to back.
It didn’t matter where she parked. Away from wires or poles nothing above her car.
Always only her car and definitely sea gull Sh1t.
I found it hilarious :slow rofl:
For weeks that sea gull singled her out.
She’s also been robbed of her lunch in the city centre by a sea gull.
Twice
I’m sure it’s the same bugger :slow rofl:

There's a few quid.... probably not an insurance claim though...
It’ll be £340 for the full strip down/repair/powder coat. I’ll take the opportunity to have them redone in a different colour I reckon, as wasn’t ever overly keen on Anthracite on my Black van anyway.

May even let them do the callipers whilst they’re at it & turn a negative into a positive.

Might as well…

It’ll be £340 for the full strip down/repair/powder coat. I’ll take the opportunity to have them redone in a different colour I reckon, as wasn’t ever overly keen on Anthracite on my Black van anyway.

May even let them do the callipers whilst they’re at it & turn a negative into a positive.

Might as well…
Oh go on then!

So you're not a fan then?
Not in the slightest! From heater temp not working properly to (Dodgy DSG) then all the other transporter gripes made me think are these really worth the money? Where the sprinter has 3 times the miles trouble free ? I'm not paying strong cash for an unreliable van again !!! Next conversion for me is sprinter hands down! More smiles per miles

Back