What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

I've not driving mine since Tuesday but noticed a 6 inch crack in my windscreen ...National Windscreen are scheduled for next Friday.... so not much will change this week ....I might draft an advert for AutoTrader :thumbsdown:

I've not driving mine since Tuesday but noticed a 6 inch crack in my windscreen ...National Windscreen are scheduled for next Friday.... so not much will change this week ....I might draft an advert for AutoTrader :thumbsdown:
Ouch windscreens seem to be a weak spot on these t6s

Seat covers and wheel spacers which have transformed the look, now to start saving for coilovers.20180817_201850.jpg 20180817_112357.jpg

Not such me...but someone did this to my van today. New windscreen fitted :)
1535037322233.jpg

Last edited:
The uprated tailgate struts from the forum shop arrived today so our VW bike rack has now been fitted :)
Is the top mounts fitted correctly or does the bracket need to be in full contact with the tailgate?

IMG_2248.JPG

IMG_2249.JPG

That doesn't look right. I fitted mine yesterday and that plastic part sits around the corner of the tailgate.
I'll try to get a pic and post it.

Looks like the top part of metal has been bent, i think that bit of metal should be straight

Looks like the top part of metal has been bent, i think that bit of metal should be straight

I agree. One side of mine sits on the tailgate perfectly. The other isn't quite right - that bracket on mine looks as though it has been slightly bent.
I was thinking of heading back to the dealer but I think I will just straighten it next time I take the rack off.

Back