What Have You Bought Today?

Next purchase is defo coilovers, just trying to workout what’s perfect for my needs which are simple. Low with less bumpage to stop the wife moaning at me when I corner alittle harder and hit a pot hole ow and cost lol

What I’m thinking is either b14, b14 comfort, projekt comfort or the crs konis on my current cobras. Cost is king as I’m also going Caravelle bed so need to get rails, bed and ply so her in doors is loving me right now.
once this is sorted then she’s off to paintworx to sort body work, followed by a full service :slow rofl:

I am bored - which forces me to spend money online, so far today, I have "Clicked To Buy":

1. 6m telescopic flag pole
2. 5m, 12V LED lights for the flag pole
3. 240V - 12V thingy me bob for my LED lights for the flag pole
4. 12V, 2 off @ 5m long, 2.1mm extension leads for my LED lights for the flag pole
5. 5' x 3' flag for the flag pole.

moomin flag 7 brown.png

Flag was designed by the good lady wife, so t'other folk know who we are, at the next Forum meet, being organised by @Tourershine

With all these being delivered some time next week, I should have shares in Amazon!!

I am bored - which forces me to spend money online, so far today, I have "Clicked To Buy":

4. 12V, 2 off @ 5m long, 2.1mm extension leads for my LED lights for the flag pole

View attachment 76246

Flag was designed by the good lady wife, so t'other folk know who we are, at the next Forum meet, being organised by @Tourershine

With all these being delivered some time next week, I should have shares in Amazon!!

Are you standing for this @Dellmassive or is it Game on....

Reactions: CAB

That’s one trip I’d like to do....don’t forget the midge spray ( bite like hell ) ;)

Its been a slow day in work so been on the web ,purchased powerflex adjustable bushes front & rear, accuair ilevel oh a x4 20" hankook tyres for me bronze niche forms, thought i had stopped spending on this t6

The NC500 book apparently recommends the Inchnadamph bone caves, you've spent your fiver well. Take that walk, see the river bubbling out the ground and look in the caves, it's well worth it.

Last edited:

View attachment 76246

which flagpole did you buy?

The NC500 book apparently recommends the Inchnadamph bone caves, you've spent your fiver well. Take that walk, see the river bubbling out the ground and look in the caves, it's well worth it.

Thanks for the recommendation, I’ll certainly check it out.
I’ve got 2 weeks off work in September so I’m planning on taking my time and exploring away from the main NC500 route too. I’m hoping to get over to some of islands as well, Covid permitting of course.

You wont be disappointed as they are great quality, I painted the runners Matt black and it looks fab..

if you are interested I bought a rattle can of Tetrion Matt black acrylic paint.

Thanks I will bear that in mind!

Back