What Have You Bought Today?

I just installed this in the van, well impressed for the cash. Cheers.

I've had one of these for quite some time now (well, with different brand but obviously the same magsafe charger). I found over time the grip on the vent loosened, the pads compressed so much that it would not be possible to tighten any more. So I added pieces of 3M vhb tape to the vent flap on both sides and then tightened the charger to them - has been rock solid ever since. Other than that, very good charger indeed.

Have you fitted the stop start delete yet? Any errors? Where did you get it?
Hope this helps you @burnsy79 .

I’ve fitted a stop start cancelling cable that I bought from aliexpress to my T6.1 here are some pictures of the install, no errors at all.
John

9D26A6AE-8901-4E33-8938-32D0D5B2162F.jpeg

BD45217A-C870-4CB4-92C5-947FC5F3D654.jpeg

41FC7782-A4FA-43F5-A6A4-77446ACE81E9.jpeg

58E4553A-13F9-4B30-B662-7E3963C6C38E.jpeg

D6A1BACD-67B3-430A-B864-6F6A98662985.jpeg

3CCCB871-833C-4A7C-AD1A-EEE6ABA20E7C.jpeg

21D8272E-3E3F-47E7-9587-9E5F33BAB48D.png

1714385156850.gif

Upgraded our chairs. We have been using Outwell moon chairs for a few years, and as good as they are, they are just too bloody big, when up and when packed away! Plus getting out if them with a dodgy back isn't the easiest of tasks!

So went and had a sit test in every available chair at Winfields. Settled on these, Vango Radiate DLX chairs. Quite comfy, supportive, I can get out of them easy enough haha, and the best part, they are heated! Although no mention that you have to pay extra for the power banks for them in the offer posted! So not quite happy at that little sneaky con! But over all well happy with the upgrade!

Screenshot_20240429_183848_Gallery.jpg

I’ve ordered an EcoFlow River 2 Pro! Been pondering this for months. Done now. :mexican wave:
Hi
How do you find the eco flow? I am considering the river 2 pro for 2-3 night trips. Will run a Alpicool and recharge lights, phone and tablet.
This will be instead of any leisure battery setup.

Hi
How do you find the eco flow? I am considering the river 2 pro for 2-3 night trips. Will run a Alpicool and recharge lights, phone and tablet.
This will be instead of any leisure battery setup.
It's great! I run my Lavazza coffee machine and the milk frother off it. I charge phones, speakers and MacBook off it when away. I can also run the fridge from it. I will be testing it very soon charging our soon to be delivered Estarli e20.7 folding bikes. I have a leisure install but it will not deliver 240 volts power unless on EHU. I bought the EcoFlow 160W portable solar panel which I've not tested with it yet. We've got a 3 week road trip through Wales coming up so everything will get a really good work out as we are hoping to avoid paid for sites as much as possible. We will need to shower occasionally and wash clothes so some site fees are inevitable.:thumbsup:

It's great! I run my Lavazza coffee machine and the milk frother off it. I charge phones, speakers and MacBook off it when away. I can also run the fridge from it. I will be testing it very soon charging our soon to be delivered Estarli e20.7 folding bikes. I have a leisure install but it will not deliver 240 volts power unless on EHU. I bought the EcoFlow 160W portable solar panel which I've not tested with it yet. We've got a 3 week road trip through Wales coming up so everything will get a really good work out as we are hoping to avoid paid for sites as much as possible. We will need to shower occasionally and wash clothes so some site fees are inevitable.:thumbsup:
Sounds perfect for my trips coming up. I’ve come from a 6berth caravan. But now it will be just me and my son in the swb with awning and tow bar box. Travelling light and doing a thoughtful and cost effect conversion from now onwards.
I am going for a ply guys install which will mean I can still use the van for work.
Also the “conversion” will all be removable if I ever sell the van.
My biggest concern was

:1 getting a battery power pack that wasn’t powerful enough
:2 buying one that was too much for my needs.

The river 2 pro seems the sweet spot of great value but will be enough for me.
It will literally be charging devices, lights and running a fridge.

Sounds perfect for my trips coming up. I’ve come from a 6berth caravan. But now it will be just me and my son in the swb with awning and tow bar box. Travelling light and doing a thoughtful and cost effect conversion from now onwards.
I am going for a ply guys install which will mean I can still use the van for work.
Also the “conversion” will all be removable if I ever sell the van.
My biggest concern was

:1 getting a battery power pack that wasn’t powerful enough
:2 buying one that was too much for my needs.

The river 2 pro seems the sweet spot of great value but will be enough for me.
It will literally be charging devices, lights and running a fridge.
We have a ply guys install in our van. They now design it with space specially to add in an EcoFlow. We use ours on top of our bruich beag kitchen pod with a bungee around the headrest posts to keep it in place when driving.

We have a ply guys install in our van. They now design it with space specially to add in an EcoFlow. We use ours on top of our bruich beag kitchen pod with a bungee around the headrest posts to keep it in place when driving.
Any pictures of your setup?
I am looking at the cullin with the walls and ceilings done in their birch ply, but may add a bruich beag.

Just seen you have been local to me and I’m sure I’d seen your van about this month! I’m not far from mow cop

So caring love it, my first anniversary I bought my wife a catering jar of pickled eggs (like in the chip shop) - she said she liked them!

Still married 29 years, last year a rechargeable lawnmower which she loves - still romantic ;)
I bet she’s still got the pickled eggs as well - just didn’t want to hurt your feelings.

Any pictures of your setup?
I am looking at the cullin with the walls and ceilings done in their birch ply, but may add a bruich beag.
Here are a few of my setup. The van is a Kombi conversion. We had the rear windows fitted and the pop top installed before we decided how we were going to have the van fitted out.
We considered a number of options before we discovered the Ply Guys. There stuff is fantastic. It was fitted in a day! I camped nearby the night before and drove to them the next day. I walked into Luss whilst they did the work and came back at the end of the day.
They have a great setup, I got to look around some of what they were doing. They have an Instagram page and they’re on Facebook. Their social media game is strong.

IMG_0121.jpeg

IMG_0123.jpeg

IMG_0493.jpeg

IMG_0979.jpeg

IMG_0105.jpeg

IMG_0119.jpeg

Back