What Have You Bought Today?

VW T6 LED Tailgate Rear Lights, Sequential Indicators - RED SMOKE - HALOGEN from Transporter HQ on their eBay site, to match the V2 headlights that have just gone on the van.

Got 15% off using code JOY15 (today only), thanks to you guys pointing this out under the ‘discounts’ thread!

Confirmed quote with Chris at @The Van Cave for various works in April with view to making kombi more of a dayvan.

As has been mentioned many times on this forum, he aims to please and I commend him on his patience in answering all the questions thrown at him, and numerous iterations of the quote (I'm sure there's been many expletives muttered under his breath).

Hi, do these rugs curl up at the edges or are they made heavy and stay flat please? Also how much was this? Thanks
It’s stayed flat so far but I’ve only had it a few weeks. Guess time will tell!

It was £20 plus P&P (£8 I think). I also had a logo put on it which was another £6.

Hi, do these rugs curl up at the edges or are they made heavy and stay flat please? Also how much was this? Thanks
I’ve had my rug for bugs carpet in the back for ages. The edges haven’t curled at all. Even if I’ve taken it out and rolled it up, it soon goes flat again. The matching ones in the front curl up slightly at the edges of the narrow parts.

Had the wheel alignment done at Awesome GTI, near Manchester as recommended to me by @Bigsidavies (if it goes wrong, I can blame you). It was well out according to the guys there. The figures meant nothing to me TBF but at least my steering wheel is straight again!

I had struggled locally as no one could do a LWB on their ramps.

Back