What Have You Bought Today?

Continuing with the exterior, whilst the nice weather is here,

G3 pro Scratch remover liquid,
Poorboys Diamond white,
Bilt Hamber Korrosol, (for the bodywork)
Gtechniq W6 iron and fallout remover, (for the wheels)
Autoglym Bumper and plastics Gel
Megs Gold Class shampoo
G3 Pro Resin Superwax
46 piece Wisesmann 1/4 drive socket set for keeping in the van..
2 rolls of Tesa tape,
3 rolls of 3m Blue tape,
18 Pure Definition wax applicator pads...

Now have yet another empty wallet... lol..
Is the wallet for sale?!!

@Texxaco this was the first mod I brought to the forum.....I cannot believe you have not seen it before mate.......what a transformation of the cabin....20mins to install and you have a cabin like a BMW/ Audi....lovely glow red'y orang'y glow from above when your driving in the dark......:)

@Texxaco this was the first mod I brought to the forum.....I cannot believe you have not seen it before mate.......what a transformation of the cabin....20mins to install and you have a cabin like a BMW/ Audi....lovely glow red'y orang'y glow from above when your driving in the dark......:)
No good…..@Texxaco prefers a more “woke” colour!

Hey @saxoboy 20 mins unless like me you have to dismantle it to spray it gloss black.. unless you sell gloss black trims that is???

oh yeah @Texxaco, but you like to make it spesh ;) ....nope, gloss black is not an option.....soz...Matt

Last edited:
Tell me more? On the lookout, struggling to source something decent and reasonably priced.
Keep your eye on ebay. Going rate is £180 for grey, £200 for black. Some came up below that. Make sure your seat has prep for them or you have brackets sorted, at £40+ for a pair of brackets

Another 12 month subscription to the forum that keeps on giving.......and taking even more (cash)! :thumbsup:

Reactions: CAB
Another 12 month subscription to the forum that keeps on giving.......and taking even more (cash)! :thumbsup:
Making you spend cash, I presume... now if the forum took a percentage of all the spending we do...jeez

• Haha
Went to Go Outdoors to look at camping chairs.
Got a pair of these:

View attachment 127099
Slightly different, but I got a refund on one of their Hi-Gear compact type camping chairs. The front stitching came apart after 3 trips. Im not the slimmest of blokes, but certainly not a lard arse, just wasn't unto the job. I ended up getting a couple of these. Not as compact but a lot more comfortable.

Slightly different, but I got a refund on one of their Hi-Gear compact type camping chairs. The front stitching came apart after 3 trips. Im not the slimmest of blokes, but certainly not a lard arse, just wasn't unto the job. I ended up getting a couple of these. Not as compact but a lot more comfortable.

There is a lot to be said for paying a bit more and being comfortable. Same for mattresses

New silver / blue dust caps for the tyre valves. Please ignore the dirty alloys that they are fitted to but they do match the equally dirty van. This might just be the cheapest (£4) and most unnecessary 'upgrade' ever.
Dust Cap.jpg

New silver / blue dust caps for the tyre valves. Please ignore the dirty alloys that they are fitted to but they do match the equally dirty van. This might just be the cheapest (£4) and most unnecessary 'upgrade' ever.
Hours of endless fun parking the van so that they show the right way up! Maybe there is a market for a spinning and weighted logo like on the hub covers!!!

Back