what degreaser is everyone using before sound deadening the panels

jamiez

what degreaser is everyone using before sound deadening the panels as i am unsure whether to use a solvent based or non solvent.

I use brake clean, or IPA (isopropyl alcohol) or Panel wipe or even plain old window cleaner (but the other two are better)
1608719935559.png
1608720000395.png

INTERIOR:

9 quid for 5L, powerful, viscous and water soluble. No noticeable fumes. I use it in a cheap spray bottle.
100% recommended.

9 quid for 5L, powerful, viscous and water soluble. No noticeable fumes. I use it in a cheap spray bottle.
100% recommended.

ill have to get me some of that juice.

ill get the missus to try it on the cooker. :slow rofl:

Good point. I have some already though so will probably just use it. Not too expensive when diluted down You can get 1L neat for around £10.

Isopropyl or Screwfix no-nonsense degreaser.

Bryony is pissing herself laughing at me but I’ll have you know that she uses isopropyl after the toilet. She likes to be really clean :thumbsup: FF539B62-5E1F-4627-B90F-71B4118AEBC4.jpeg

ill have to get me some of that juice.

ill get the missus to try it on the cooker. :slow rofl:
Literally just saw this and laughed! Then I twigged the date it was posted and laughed even more! Did you go hungry last Christmas?!!!

Isopropyl or Screwfix no-nonsense degreaser.

Bryony is pissing herself laughing at me but I’ll have you know that she uses isopropyl after the toilet. She likes to be really clean :thumbsup: View attachment 136889
Her forward-thinking approach is ahead of the curve….especially as we learn to “live with Covid and its variants” for the next few years. She’s helping keep you safe!

Ha ha. I was actually implying that she uses it on herself! (she doesn’t use isopropyl on the toilet)…. Hence her silly expression

I suppose my attempt at a joke went down the pan

Ha ha. I was actually implying that she uses it on herself! (she doesn’t use isopropyl on the toilet)…. Hence her silly expression

I suppose my attempt at a joke went down the pan
My comment still holds true - ya gotta appreciate a girl who prepares a clean welcome!!!

Back