What are you.... EATING tonight/today?

Looks amazing @Cuffy . Our favourite from Chinese! Salt and chilli ️ chips .... Bit more than just adding seasoning to chips! You're quite the chef!
Chopped shallot, chilli and garlic, fry off, add cooked chips. Throw in some onion powder, garlic salt and crushed peppercorns and Bob's ya mums brother.

On tonight's menu with #CookAlongCuff
Spiced lamb meatballs, sumac roasted cauliflower, potatoes and pomegranate, served with a morrocon sauce.
Prepped and ready for the oven.

DSC_5670.JPG

DSC_5669.JPG

DSC_5671.JPG

I can barely muster up the interest to order from the Chinese let alone create dishes such as yours…..kudos to you sir
One of my passions in life, trained as a chef when I left school, many, many years ago I hasten to add. Never took it up as a profession though.

Reactions: MrD
Tonight, after having the aroma of low and slow charcoal cooking all afternoon...
20230902_184025-01.jpeg

We have...

20230902_183939.JPG

Smoked loin of pork, smoked chicken, smoked flat mushroom, smoked Angus inch thick beef burgers and Halloumi cheese.

When it cools down a bit there is a half side of Salmon to go in and smoke as it cools for lunches.

At least the Otter is sated. Like otter's.

I made a Chick Pea Curry. Yum.

Reactions: CAB
Nothing special tonight but I did the decent curry sauce jar low and slow in china casserole in the oven for a couple of hours. Always develops a lot more flavour that way and worth trying if you have time, just make sure it has a good lid so it doesn't go dry as the desert.

Back