What are you drinking tonight?

Wifey comes back home tonight and says "what do you think of this wine?" Very pleasant says I. Where was it from says I?
Aldi. Their wine of the week.
£3.99.
Extremely drinkabubble.
£3.99.
Going back up to £5.49 next week, Ridiculous.
Get in quick!

20240322_224343.jpg

Reactions: CAB
The smoothies are back in action.
Cheesecake, red fruit compote, chocolate spread, splash of apple juice, kahlua and dark rum.

Helped along with a Quinta deTor desert wine from Portugal last week.
:p
1000009488.jpg

Reactions: CAB
Marc Kent is a god amongst wine makers. Chocolate Block proves it, but try the Marc Kent wine from the majestic winemaker series. Just gorgeous.

IMG_4723.jpegWe stopped at Bradford upon Avon for lunch after diverting off the horrendous M4 today. Looks like a great place and had a nice golden ale (you’ll have to take my word for that as it was too good)

After port and cheese, and a Belgian ale, the dirty smoothies had to happen... 1000009550.jpg
Apple juice, white and dark rum, cookie dough ice cream, hot cross bun, apple, plum, chocolate spread, seasoned with cinnamon and drinking chocolate :thumbsup:

View attachment 234909We stopped at Bradford upon Avon for lunch after diverting off the horrendous M4 today. Looks like a great place and had a nice golden ale (you’ll have to take my word for that as it was too good)
Just down the road from me, we'll 8 miles away.
Which establishment did you frequent?
Love Boa.

1000009557.jpg
1000009585.jpg
Started with cider ice cream float, moved on to a gorgeous red blend with a really spicy chilli.
Next is pudding wine.

Back