Off-grid - Trials and Triumphs

I suspect it isn't actually a Quooker at all and that I've used that as a genericised term for a boiling-water tap.

oh you'll be telling me it's not all Sellotape next!?

that looks ace fella, well worth the wait! (easy for me to say!)
curious what the set up is inn the rear - is it shelving type storage? (or just look like that because of the expert packing!)

Reactions: Bav
oh you'll be telling me it's not all Sellotape next!?

that looks ace fella, well worth the wait! (easy for me to say!)
curious what the set up is inn the rear - is it shelving type storage? (or just look like that because of the expert packing!)
Fanks mate.

Yeah, it's a rear bulkhead with shelving. It's constructed using hex-ply and has lots of tie-down straps/anchor points. It's quite utilitarian back there compared with the living area, but hopefully that means it'll be harder-wearing.

Essentially, it was designed to accommodate my bulky BBQ kit (double burner on legs, grill box and pizza oven), but there's just about enough room for the rest of the camping gear, barring a couple of pillows, which we carry in the "wardrobe". I think the key is we can use the whole of the height of the van for storage without fear that it'll all come tumbling out when the tailgate is opened.

Fanks mate.

Yeah, it's a rear bulkhead with shelving. It's constructed using hex-ply and has lots of tie-down straps/anchor points. It's quite utilitarian back there compared with the living area, but hopefully that means it'll be harder-wearing.

Essentially, it was designed to accommodate my bulky BBQ kit (double burner on legs, grill box and pizza oven), but there's just about enough room for the rest of the camping gear, barring a couple of pillows, which we carry in the "wardrobe". I think the key is we can use the whole of the height of the van for storage without fear that it'll all come tumbling out when the tailgate is opened.

aaaah, good idea!! i like that...
and good to see 'Mythical Meg'* at last btw ;) :cool:

*don't know if she has a name yet?

Back