Westfalia Towbar

Scubapete

Hi I’m looking to buy a westfalia fixed or detachable tow-bar for my T6 2017 T32 highline Kombi SWB but unsure which model number/code is the correct one.
Please can anyone advise on this matter.
Many thanks
Pete

Not sure of the code but getting mine from ebay from PF Jones (p.fjones user ID on ebay)

Detachable bar is £195 with free delivery. Also do wiring kits. You could always message them to confirm correct part.

Ian

I just picked the one off the PFJones website.

Pete

Thanks for the replies guys.I will check them out hopefully they stock Westfalia.
Also seen some 2nd hand on eBay saying t5/t6
Wasn’t sure they were universal

This is what I ordered from PF Jones. That price included wiring and fitting.

Pete

Image 03-02-2020 at 21.11.jpeg

My detachable towbar is getting removed on Friday, its was only ever fitter and never used.

Hi I have a Westfalia removable tow bar on my T6.1. I bought the Thule 3bike XT bike rack ,but the tail gate seems to hit the frame ,so it only opens around 300mm when the bike rack is on its tilt ,Has any one else have the same issue ? Speaking to Westfalia they don't make a different hitch to fit as they say it will invalidate the warranty.
Looks like another one of my many FUBAR's haha ,thans for any feed back
Chumba

Is yours the 939 Velospace XT? I’ve got one and there are two positions for the cables, giving 50 degrees and 70 degrees. 70 degrees clears my tailgate.

PF Jones put a Westfalia detachable on my T6…..no complaints from me!

Back