Welcome new members

It's often better that he doesnt get involved to be honest.

Also went for comfort dash.

The vw van configuration tool online has recently had a facelift to bring it into this decade but man it's still a pain in the ****. You can have this but that then means no to the thing you really wanted but the good news is that thing you had no use for has to be added blah blah blah. Anyone else been driven round the bead by it?

It's often better that he doesnt get involved to be honest.

Also went for comfort dash.

The vw van configuration tool online has recently had a facelift to bring it into this decade but man it's still a pain in the ****. You can have this but that then means no to the thing you really wanted but the good news is that thing you had no use for has to be added blah blah blah. Anyone else been driven round the bead by it?
I know what you mean, we made a list of must have's as like you say you add this but you cant then have that real pain. So sales guy wrote down all our needs, we have also gone for side closed windows as heard that they can leak.

Hello everyone,
I came looking for some useful information by being the lucky owner of a T6 Kombi.
Passing through Cornwall in September to enjoy the waves and wind I could see countless T4 T5 and T6.
Good road
(google traduction)

Hello everyone,
I came looking for some useful information by being the lucky owner of a T6 Kombi.
Passing through Cornwall in September to enjoy the waves and wind I could see countless T4 T5 and T6.
Good road
(google traduction)
Woohoo! Welcome... enjoy Cornwall :thumbsup:

Hi all i have just joined today i have been reading all your comments and love it .
i have a T6 and have got it booked in for a conversion but it won't be till next March
it great to read every ones view learning so much and loads of questions to ask any way Hello all

Hi all i have just joined today i have been reading all your comments and love it .
i have a T6 and have got it booked in for a conversion but it won't be till next March
it great to read every ones view learning so much and loads of questions to ask any way Hello all
Hey! Same here, conversion not happening till jan/feb for me too :thumbsdown: but at least you’ll have it in time for summer camping :think smile bounce: where you getting your van converted?

Classy! Exciting times ahead. Hope everything goes well :thumbsup:
Hello all.
About to order new 204dsg LWB Highline kombi.
Had a t5 130 dsg new in 2008 which I replaced with a t5.1 in 2010. That was a 140 dsg.
Loved both vans but have been in a Vivaro the last 2 years. Perfectly adequate for a van but it is just a van.
Bought the Vivaro because I bought a new RS4 and couldn't justify to myself that and a £40k van!
Well the RS has gone so a new van it is!
I can't wait!
Great forum here too!

Hello all.
About to order new 204dsg LWB Highline kombi.
Had a t5 130 dsg new in 2008 which I replaced with a t5.1 in 2010. That was a 140 dsg.
Loved both vans but have been in a Vivaro the last 2 years. Perfectly adequate for a van but it is just a van.
Bought the Vivaro because I bought a new RS4 and couldn't justify to myself that and a £40k van!
Well the RS has gone so a new van it is!
I can't wait!
Great forum here too!
Hi welcome, hoping to pick up my Kombi 150dsg next week too :)

Mine is at the dealers now, had a sneaky peak yesterday its straight off to the converters for one of those "Carpet walled conversions":D should be ready early December

Mine is at the dealers now, had a sneaky peak yesterday its straight off to the converters for one of those "Carpet walled conversions":D should be ready early December
Where's the sneaky photo. It seems a bit like having a carrot dangled under you nose you've seen it but can't have it

Lol, didn't take a sneaky photo, wife told me off for not taking one, Yes the wait is getting too much now, don't worry it will look like a carrot as its Bright Orange.

It should of all been done and finished by now but as always took longer to come in from VW

Mine landing at Grimsby last Wednesday 25th and was told yesterday it's still there :(

Mine is a 4 month old demo so no waiting for it to be built .
Its a Highline with a good spec, LED lights, Twin elec sliding doors, Sat Nav, App connect, Cab carpet, Heated seats, Wifi, Sportline kit and wheels.

Dirty in the pic but you get the idea..

Last edited:
Back