Welcome new members

just bought 2017 highline kombi
dsg, away getting bits sprayed and wheels/springs/kit

will post before & after pics once complete

Good evening from ilkeston collecting my new t32 high line 150 dsg swb panel on Tuesday couldn't sleep last night so got up VERY early to treat him to some new bits and pieces can't wait to fly to Glasgow tomorrow night for collection on Tuesday

Last edited:
Hi all,
Been hovering around the VW Cali forums for a while but popped a deposit on a T28 SWB 150 Highline DSG conversion instead in Blackberry
Can't have it until Feb though, so I'll have to satisfy myself with reading every thread until D Day
Got a list of mods already and looking forward to reading and learning more
Dee

hi people, im new to all this even though I've had 2 T,s over the last 6yrs, just trying to save pennies so why do i buy another To_O
I've got a lwb t5.2 gp 180 lwb 4mo in iridium grey :whistle:

Hi All.

Picking up a new T6 Kombi next week. Looking forward to joining the 'Van Clan' and will no doubt be asking some advice once she's here.

Have gone for a Highline T6 204ps DSG in black with full sportline body kit. Black 18inch sportline 2017 rims. Lowered 40mm. Having all the seats done in leather with all the trimmings.

I'm in the TV business so need to rack it up with a full system in the back. Any suggestions for companies that do sliding draws etc?

May build it myself as I have done it before for other cars.

Anyway will post a pic once I have it.

Cheers
All.

Hi All.

Picking up a new T6 Kombi next week. Looking forward to joining the 'Van Clan' and will no doubt be asking some advice once she's here.

Have gone for a Highline T6 204ps DSG in black with full sportline body kit. Black 18inch sportline 2017 rims. Lowered 40mm. Having all the seats done in leather with all the trimmings.

I'm in the TV business so need to rack it up with a full system in the back. Any suggestions for companies that do sliding draws etc?

Cheers
All.
Sounds great @Charlie, welcome. Look forward to seeing the transformation progress.

Hi All.

Cheers
All.
Hi Charlie
Nice spec van. Have you ordered from VWVC and if so are they fitting sportline body kit, 18" rims and lowering and leather ?

Hope it will be nice.

Getting it thru VW heritage Bristol. They have added the kit and arranged the leather. I probably could have saved some cash getting it all fitted after market but have added it the lease purchase. Will be my work van 100% so all claimable against mr HMRC.

Hope it will be nice.

Getting it thru VW heritage Bristol. They have added the kit and arranged the leather. I probably could have saved some cash getting it all fitted after market but have added it the lease purchase. Will be my work van 100% so all claimable against mr HMRC.
Are ok. Bought ours from Preston vwvc, gone for Kombi 150 dsg Mojave swivel seats comfort dash, sat nav, dust seals, soft close side and tailgate, led lighting front & rear reverse cam side airbags. This van is our retirement present so sadly mr HMRC will not be involved :(

Back