Welcome new members

Mine is a 4 month old demo so no waiting for it to be built .
Its a Highline with a good spec, LED lights, Twin elec sliding doors, Sat Nav, App connect, Cab carpet, Heated seats, Wifi, Sportline kit and wheels.

Dirty in the pic but you get the idea..
Yeah looks great. The wait can be a pain, I ordered my Kombi mid Aug and still not heard anything from the Dealer.

Hi all,
After lusting after T5s for years I'm hoping to jump into my nearly new T6 Kombi Highline T32 204ps DSG in candy white any time now. I really wanted ACC and found this one with a ton of other extras so jumped at it.
It's from a converters so I'm having a few extras added before I get it. Front splitter and sportline rear spoiler, insulation and carpet lining (keeping the rubber floor), rear speakers, some red detailing across the grille and side mirrors and black side bars. Also changing the bench seat to a 2+1 split.
It's on the 17" Devonports atm but am thinking of consigning those to winter tyres when they run out of tread and sticking some black 18" wheels on for the rest of the year.
Anyway, I'm Brad and it's nice to meet you all.

Hi all,
After lusting after T5s for years I'm hoping to jump into my nearly new T6 Kombi Highline T32 204ps DSG in candy white any time now. I really wanted ACC and found this one with a ton of other extras so jumped at it.
It's from a converters so I'm having a few extras added before I get it. Front splitter and sportline rear spoiler, insulation and carpet lining (keeping the rubber floor), rear speakers, some red detailing across the grille and side mirrors and black side bars. Also changing the bench seat to a 2+1 split.
It's on the 17" Devonports atm but am thinking of consigning those to winter tyres when they run out of tread and sticking some black 18" wheels on for the rest of the year.
Anyway, I'm Brad and it's nice to meet you all.
Hi Brad pleased to know you. Collected my T6 Kombi Monday morning 150dsg loads of extras, not stopped smiling yet :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ok Hi all being lurking in the back ground for a while sold my VW caddy and gone for 204 manual T32 highline ex demo in silver has sportline bumper, flipper on the back and wheels, lowered, carpet walls in side, front heated seats.....mmmmmmmm nice... sat nav, led front and rear just collected today its mint never had a transporter but thoroughly enjoying it thanks for all the info on the site been a great help !

ok Hi all being lurking in the back ground for a while sold my VW caddy and gone for 204 manual T32 highline ex demo in silver has sportline bumper, flipper on the back and wheels, lowered, carpet walls in side, front heated seats.....mmmmmmmm nice... sat nav, led front and rear just collected today its mint never had a transporter but thoroughly enjoying it thanks for all the info on the site been a great help !
Sounds great bob enjoy, I picked my Kombi up last Monday 150 dsg lots of extras led swivel seats to many to list, Love it

Back