Welcome new members

so out last night and if there's one option i could recommend its led lights wow they are something else drove an audi with matrix lights and these are similar if not brighter expensive but worth it oh and heated seats loving the heated seats

so out last night and if there's one option i could recommend its led lights wow they are something else drove an audi with matrix lights and these are similar if not brighter expensive but worth it oh and heated seats loving the heated seats
Deffo I have front and rear led's they look absolutely fantastic just with daytime running lights never mind when you put on the headlights. Rear light pattern smart too :thumbsup:

Collected my T32 204 DSG Kombi today. Candy white (the main compromise for the spec and price of a nearly new ready to go van), front splitter, black side bars, sportline spoiler, 30mm lowering, LED lights, tinted rear windows, tailgate, electric side doors, 2+1 rear bench, heated seats, carpet lining with rear speakers, ACC, high beam assist and some other bits and pieces.
Very nice to drive but different to my 5 series, but not in a bad way.
Chuffed.

Collected my T32 204 DSG Kombi today. Candy white (the main compromise for the spec and price of a nearly new ready to go van), front splitter, black side bars, sportline spoiler, 30mm lowering, LED lights, tinted rear windows, tailgate, electric side doors, 2+1 rear bench, heated seats, carpet lining with rear speakers, ACC, high beam assist and some other bits and pieces.
Very nice to drive but different to my 5 series, but not in a bad way.
Chuffed.
Had mine 2 weeks now washed her couple of times now well chuffed to bits :thumbsup:

Hi all, hoping to find a little camaraderie here after a false start on another forum which appeared to be dominated by trade members :(
My story goes Autosleeper Trophy T4, Autosleeper Topaz T5, Swift Suntor, and soon a Hillside Leisure 'Birchover' T6 - cant wait!
Cheers
Phil

Welcome Phil,
@Phil_G whats your spec on your birchover, colour choice, how long have got to wait?
We collect our birchover Dec 12th can’t wait also.

Hi Penry, I really need a cheery colour so I went for bright orange! Hillside had one in the yard and it looked great, that clinched it.
I fancy some inconspicuous Kia-Ora decals, or You've been Tango'd ;)
Should be ready mid March (seems ages!) and the spec is SWB, american ash internally, AC, diesel heater, 84ps (I'm a plodder), magic mirrors,
body-colour bumpers... pondering bike rack options, maybe a towbar, or a solar panel. Initially my budget didnt stretch to alloys but then I sold my gixxer for exactly the cost of the wheels, so... :)
The only thing I'm not 100% happy about is Hillside's use of a VSR on a Bluemotion van - I'll most likely fit a proper B2B charger, probably a Ctek.
It was a really nice bloke called Ron who looked after me, very helpful and honest.
I'm counting the days, you're only 9 sleeps away from yours!
Cheers
Phil

Sounds like a really nice camper your going to get there, great choice on the Bright Orange:thumbsup:
I'm sure March will soon come around, don't forget to post those pics.

Back