Welcome new members

Hi guys!
Last week I ordered a new Transporter T6.1 SWB in Ascot Grey. If everything goes well, the delivery will take place this summer.
I am going to build a bench/sliding bed like the "Torridon" from the Ply Guys. Does somebody has got some reviews from the Ply Guys? Somebody got some tips? I will carpet the walls and ceiling.
For the outside I am planning to go for a gentle swamperlook. I like the Fuel Zephyr rims. I think I won't change the suspension so I am looking for a rim/tyre combo that will fit. Does somebody have some advice?
Looking forward to it!
Thanks

Hi,
Another noob. Picked up our T6 yesterday, no manual on board.
Tried to hop on here (T6 - T6 Owners Manual) to grab the online version - but apparently I dont have permission. Anyone know how to overcome that? Or do I just need to spam loads of posts till my initiation is over?
Some features are only available to VIP members. VIP membership comes with a yearly fee (but well worth it for the additional help that it provides) that goes towards the costs for the forums upkeep.

A quick search will find the relevant information to join.

No your correct, prices seem to be going up. Watch a caravan sales guy on YouTube who say prices went up £700 last month on used vans

Yep, I'm going to be selling a T6 Kombi very shortly, so I've been watching the prices & they dipped a bit at Christmas but going back up.

I've got a really good trade-in price from the dealer I'm getting the new van from, so know they will add a chunk on. It's already "sit down & need a stiff drink" territory. Mind you, they laughed at the idea of a discount on the new one & I've paid less for actual houses.

I managed to get a good discount on my new van ordered last March, but still don't know when i'm getting it! :rolleyes:
It cost me more than double what my first house cost.....but at least I did know when I was going to get it. :rofl:

Back