Welcome new members

A new T6 owner - my first and purchased as a personal use car replacement. 150 manual SWB in black. I intend to load my triumph motorcyle, fit a fold-up bed along the drivers side and go travelling.

Yay I'm a Triumph bike owner too...Sprint ST 1050....in faster red colour (ask my licence)

A new T6 owner - my first and purchased as a personal use car replacement. 150 manual SWB in black. I intend to load my triumph motorcyle, fit a fold-up bed along the drivers side and go travelling.
Welcome @Jonathan Wells, sounds like a nice plan, and a great way to see the countryside, Europe, world.

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.
Just joined the Forum, proud owner of a shiny new T6 204ps DSG 4mo Panel Van and thought I'd say hello!! I have a question about roof racks and the T6 Tailgate but not sure where to post, would be grateful for any advice/help!!

Just joined the Forum, proud owner of a shiny new T6 204ps DSG 4mo Panel Van and thought I'd say hello!! I have a question about roof racks and the T6 Tailgate but not sure where to post, would be grateful for any advice/help!!
Welcome along, another sparks to join our growing bunch of wire pokers
Just pick the most relevant section to post your questions if it doesn't fit it a section post it in general chat if it's van related or in the pub if its not van related, worst case a moderator will move it to a different section so don't worry ;)

Hi All,

Not technically an owner yet... but ordered my Blackberry Highline 150 SWB yesterday - so hope it's ok to lurk here while I wait *impatiently* for delivery in a few months :)
Lurkings not allowed you have to post and chat ;)

Hi All,

Not technically an owner yet... but ordered my Blackberry Highline 150 SWB yesterday - so hope it's ok to lurk here while I wait *impatiently* for delivery in a few months :)
Lurkers only allowed if they join up as VIP members to compensate for all the great ideas you are going to get :thumbsup:.
Best start saving hard as your gonna have so many additions to make once you get it. Still at least the 14 or so weeks gives you plenty of time.

Hi All,

Nice picture of Rossi as your avatar btw.

Hi All,

Edit:> make that a Starlight Blue T32 150 SWB Kombi, thanks to Blackberry being discontinued.

Back