Welcome new members

Hi all, just checking in for the first time.
Took posession of our T6 Highline a month ago so in the early stages of converting from panel van to dream van (bulkhead removed, leisure battery in and paneling replaced). Its been a long wait to finally buy but we decided to make it happen now the world has gone mad.
Hi ..Welcome. Follow your dreams ;)

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums
Just got my new T6 with ABT conversion, feeling like there's a lot to learn, thank you for setting this forum up, it's brilliant :)

Pricing up an orange 6.1 Shuttle (ouch). We'll put a tent in it rather than convert.

Have been making do with 2 generations of Berlingo Multispace but the missus quite rightly can't stand the look of the newest version. The kids are practically free from raisins now so we're after more of a keeper. No going back from sliding doors... do I need power latching? Can I justify all that money on a heated windscreen?

We're also home to an Abarth595 and an S1000RR, one of which might get to use the towbar.

Pricing up an orange 6.1 Shuttle (ouch). We'll put a tent in it rather than convert.

Have been making do with 2 generations of Berlingo Multispace but the missus quite rightly can't stand the look of the newest version. The kids are practically free from raisins now so we're after more of a keeper. No going back from sliding doors... do I need power latching? Can I justify all that money on a heated windscreen?

We're also home to an Abarth595 and an S1000RR, one of which might get to use the towbar.

Hey new to the whole VW T6 world! Big Birthday purchase plus new puppy to go with! Looking for recommendations for removable tow bar (barn windows if this makes a difference) and a LH washing up bowl!!! Look forward to meeting you all and if there are any T6/Vizla owners too!!

fullsizeoutput_6830.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_6d18.jpeg

Hello! My T6 camper conversion is currently having the final touches put on it in the factory and should be ready in the next couple of weeks. I’m so excited, and very happy to stumble across this forum as it looks right up my street. I look forward to getting to know all you lovely people and learning lots more about all things VW! I’m Emma, single mum to two girls aged 15 and 12, and one yellow labrador dog who is definitely going to suit the van dog life.

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums
Hi there, new to the forum, I have a 68 plate Caravelle Exec, 150 DSG which I bought 2 years ago. I've wanted one for ages and finally got sign off. I've got 3 boys and we absolutely love it. Planning a big roadtrip into France and Spain I have a quick question, I'm getting a OIL SERVICE NOW warning popping up. I'm a way off the service due date and searching online gives mixed advice. The oil levels are fine. I'm loathe to book an unnecessary trip to the dealer. Any words of wisdom? I've done just shy of 9k miles.

Hi there, new to the forum, I have a 68 plate Caravelle Exec, 150 DSG which I bought 2 years ago. I've wanted one for ages and finally got sign off. I've got 3 boys and we absolutely love it. Planning a big roadtrip into France and Spain I have a quick question, I'm getting a OIL SERVICE NOW warning popping up. I'm a way off the service due date and searching online gives mixed advice. The oil levels are fine. I'm loathe to book an unnecessary trip to the dealer. Any words of wisdom? I've done just shy of 9k miles.

I've got a 19 plate Polo which said it needed an oil service 4 months into ownership. Took it to VW and they said that there's been a lot of similar cases and they think they aren't setting the electronic counters properly at the factory.

Hi all just joined the group a big hello to everyone .I don't have a van yet but should be buying in about a month I will be after a panel van to do a camoer conversion with doing most off the work my self (leave the ooptop to the experts). So any advice or help will be welcomed.

Back