Welcome new members

Hi, new member here. Currently have a T5 Kombi, highline 140 looking to sell and have a T6 transporter Highline in order. Looking to add some seats to the T6 so I can have flexible space on the back for work and family time.

Hi, new member here. Currently have a T5 Kombi, highline 140 looking to sell and have a T6 transporter Highline in order. Looking to add some seats to the T6 so I can have flexible space on the back for work and family time.
Hi ...welcome...as soon as you get your new edition to your family you Could post some pictures....hope you choose the right colour...
( just so you understand we have a little bit of team rivalry regarding colours..it’s a T6 forum thing :rofl:)
but still welcome..lots of help on the forum :thumbsup:

Hi everyone new to this forum thing on my 4th transporter, currently own 2 a t5.1 self built camper and a t6 for work, lots to catch up on

Paul

Hi all, just picked up my T6, 19plate T32 150 Kombi Highline in Indium grey. Ex demo on just 5000 miles, VERY pleased.
Quick question, i notice on the log book ( that shows my age, registration document ) it lists it as BMT 4M. Assume thats blue motion and 4 motion but i'm sure its not 4 wheel drive ? Had a look underneath and no drive to rear wheels. Is this just a registration error ?

Hi all, just picked up my T6, 19plate T32 150 Kombi Highline in Indium grey. Ex demo on just 5000 miles, VERY pleased.
Quick question, i notice on the log book ( that shows my age, registration document ) it lists it as BMT 4M. Assume thats blue motion and 4 motion but i'm sure its not 4 wheel drive ? Had a look underneath and no drive to rear wheels. Is this just a registration error ?
Hi Welcome..if it is 4 motion..you could have a hill descent and diff lock switch on the dashboard..also you could check Dvla reg check on the web...but it should have a badge in the grill and rear..BMT is blue motion ( an economy thing ) ..but the real tell tale is a prop shaft under van.....if you’ve got it and didnt know ,thats a bonus :)

ahh you’ve look under sorry mis read...then it would most probably be a dealer muck up. Oops

Last edited:
A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums
Well after having a be type 2 westfalia for 17 years I thought I’d modernise and get a type 6,,, sooo many electronics, it feels like a space craft

Hi all, here is my new addition, can't wait to start playing, and getting some mods done

View attachment 76191
Hi Hannah, welcome to the forum. We've had our Reflex Silver T6 for just about 12 months and are having fun getting it how we want it. Look out for Team Reflex Silver on this forum......I hope your's is Reflex Silver under all those grey clouds. Dave

Hi Guys and Gals.. Bought a T6 on a whim today. Picking it up maybe Friday or next monday.. I recently had to start up a business so needed a mid size Van and id always fancied a Transporter so thought bugger it. I will be parting ways with my beloved Q7 but hey ho its time to go.. Also needed a pit truck/tow car for my hobbie race car. So bit the bullet and now i cant wait to collect..
20200706_133706.jpg20200706_133658.jpg
IMG_20200622_082053_433.jpg

20200706_133706.jpg

Hi all, just checking in for the first time.
Took posession of our T6 Highline a month ago so in the early stages of converting from panel van to dream van (bulkhead removed, leisure battery in and paneling replaced). Its been a long wait to finally buy but we decided to make it happen now the world has gone mad.

Back