Welcome new members

Hi,
recently bought a standard T30 Trendline panel van 4 weeks ago. Another ongoing project! My 1982 Mini has taken a back seat so I can get my van done!
Windows fitted, 1x sliding, 1x fixed and the barn door windows. Used CamperGlass, great quality!
Silent Coated the inside and made a start to insulating.
5Forty VanSlams fitted last weekend but have a dreaded knock more from NSR .
19” Zito 935’s on order.
Fixed the knock! :thumbsup:

Hi all new to the forum i have had my t6 kombi dsg highline in deep black pearl 12 months now and have done a few mods
Black leather and silver stitching with vw badges done at trimtechnik,
20" x 8.5" Hawke Chayton Black & Polished wheels
Stainless side bars
Bilstein b14 adjustable lowering kit

I have just had delivered to be fitted -

sportline lower bumper spoiler to be painted deep black pearl with gloss black fog surrounds
Black drl headlights with philips x treme ultinon led lamps
Oem chrome front caravelle grille one chrome strip to be painted gloss black
Drl bumper kit
Led fog light canbus conversion kit
Black aluminium roof bars
World of carbon bumper protector
World of carbon gloss black front splitter
Rear
Rear tail gate spoiler

I would like to carpet the inside also any suggestions on a good quality kit or the materials i would need.

Here is a couple pics before then i will load some after

Thanks Jonny received_1808483879174743.jpeg received_1808483712508093.jpeg received_1808483492508115.jpeg received_1808483912508073.jpeg received_1808483879174743.jpeg received_1808483912508073.jpeg received_1808483492508115.jpeg received_1808483712508093.jpeg

Greetings from the West Midlands. Not a T6 owner as yet but need help and advice and choosing the right one which I'm sure I'll find on here. :)

Last edited:
Hi all,
I'm Colin and I thought it was about time I said hello as I've been lurking for a while now.
I got
my T6 at the tail end of last year. It's a T6 Highline panel van. Currently looking at conversion options and creative ways to blow my cash on it.

Hi all,
I'm Colin and I thought it was about time I said hello as I've been lurking for a while now.
I got
my T6 at the tail end of last year. It's a T6 Highline panel van. Currently looking at conversion options and creative ways to blow my cash on it.

Welcome to the Thunderdome.

You have to keep it a panel van if you're converting. Everyone loves a panel van.

Glass and light are so last year :whistle:

Welcome to the Thunderdome.

You have to keep it a panel van if you're converting. Everyone loves a panel van.

Glass and light are so last year :whistle:
The glass I'm looking at getting is so dark it would be easier seeing through a panel ;)

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums
Newbie,
Call me thick but how do I start a brand new post ?

click on the forum page you want, then the top right hand corner it says 'post new thread'

Back