Welcome new members

Hi guys,
Joined the forum a few weeks ago when i decided i was finally going to get a T6. Great info on here which helped me decide my spec etc. Only problem is it looks like i'm not going to have any spare cash left... Ever! Been a VW fan for donkeys years, have had a few caddy's and been through a heap of cash converting them too. I still have the caddy but traded in my A6 avant for the T6 as it wasn't mush use for getting my 2 x GSD's in the back. (which is why i have the caddy)...
Anyway I don't use for business but have just got a T32 (204) DSG, Black Highline Kombi. Absolutely amazing to drive and looking to lower it and get a set of 20's on it Asap... Now the dilemma of et, wheel width, tyre size etc....
Although i've been trawling the forum for info, please go easy if i do ask any questions which have been covered and i couldn't find...
Cheers

Hi Everyone.
Had this a week, thought I buy it now or I would never do it, I've a cast on my leg so looking forward to driving it soon. My self and the wife can't wait to try it out in August when we go to Edinburgh Tattoo.

Hi,
After months of reading this super forum, I’ve finally taken the plunge. I’ve joined today as I’m picking up my first ever Transporter today (so excited been awake since 3am it’s like Christmas Eve). The kids have already named her Sylvia so you can probably guess the colour! She’s a 150 highline with LEDs, Comfort Dash & Nav. I’ve been reading this forum for 6 months & looking for Sylvia for 3 months. She’s 6 months old with 5k on the clock & I’m picking her up at lunchtime. Just want to say a big thank you to everyone on here. The insight and information provided by you all has been a real inspiration. Of course lots of ideas, plans & questions but for now just wanted to say ‘thanks everyone’

Hi,
After months of reading this super forum, I’ve finally taken the plunge. I’ve joined today as I’m picking up my first ever Transporter today (so excited been awake since 3am it’s like Christmas Eve). The kids have already named her Sylvia so you can probably guess the colour! She’s a 150 highline with LEDs, Comfort Dash & Nav. I’ve been reading this forum for 6 months & looking for Sylvia for 3 months. She’s 6 months old with 5k on the clock & I’m picking her up at lunchtime. Just want to say a big thank you to everyone on here. The insight and information provided by you all has been a real inspiration. Of course lots of ideas, plans & questions but for now just wanted to say ‘thanks everyone’

Enjoy pal, what a lovely day to pick up a new van, comfort dash makes a great difference for me, picked my van up 7 weeks ago today with the same mileage and age, I couldn’t sleep either

Enjoy pal, what a lovely day to pick up a new van, comfort dash makes a great difference for me, picked my van up 7 weeks ago today with the same mileage and age, I couldn’t sleep either
Cheers pal, I will & have. Only just got back! She’s a fantastic machine let the good times roll.....

Hello. We bought a grey pop up T6 camper van last November from Autohaus in Minehead following a visit to the NEC show. Very happy with it and just returned from a week in Cornwall. Before we left I added two wind deflectors, which reduce wind noise.

Just ordered my first Kombi for delivery in November spec as follows I can’t wait:

Kombi Edition
White
Seat trim covers in leatherette
Electric driver and passenger doors
Electric tailgate
Removable towbar
Media control and app connect
Roof bars
Smokers pack
Heated front seats
4 remote keys
Mudflaps

Hello everyone, just a quick hi from a new member, purchased a Kombi 150 DSG this week. No doubt I will have some stupid questions at some point, looking forward to gaining some knowledge.

Hi,
recently bought a standard T30 Trendline panel van 4 weeks ago. Another ongoing project! My 1982 Mini has taken a back seat so I can get my van done!
Windows fitted, 1x sliding, 1x fixed and the barn door windows. Used CamperGlass, great quality!
Silent Coated the inside and made a start to insulating.
5Forty VanSlams fitted last weekend but have a dreaded knock more from NSR .
19” Zito 935’s on order.

Picked up our new T6 conversion two days ago. Our first venture into the campervan world but we are used to ‘small tent camping’.

Levelled the van for our first night and put the coffee on . It’s great, and we look forward to sharing experiences.

Martin and Lynda

15BEE7F8-9727-4378-9F95-7BFB8E465D65.jpeg

9FD2A056-8F90-4E7F-9196-80D92BDE2634.jpeg

Back