Welcome new members

Hey sorry guys I've posted already in the last few days but haven't really said hello, how rude of me! This forum has helped me so much already so thank you, and HELLO :)

Are you going to convert it or keep it as a can.
Main purpose is to transport track bike about, but already looking into sound deadening / insulation, full carpet, side windows, sofa bed etc.... just need to make sure my bike still fits in :).

Main purpose is to transport track bike about, but already looking into sound deadening / insulation, full carpet, side windows, sofa bed etc.... just need to make sure my bike still fits in :).
Sounds nice. You will get lots of advice and help on the forum if you need it.

Hi. I’m on my first trip on the Isle of Skye with my converted 2017 T6 Campervan and réalise I wasn’t given an owners manual.
I now get a continuous bleeping when I put it in reverse which it wasn’t doing initially. Any ideas how to stop it?
Also since leaving home a light has been on the dashboard. I looked it up on the internet and it’s something to do with emissions. Any ideas what it means?

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums
Hello. New to this forum stuff....had my t6 2 weeks now....been in the garage already with a egr fault....however work carries out under warranty....see how long it lasts......

received_2163007663726053.jpeg

Pauly I've been a member for a while and bought some stuff from the shop, but how do I get to post stuff for sale??? i'm not a big user of any forums and a bit green as a result. I've got a T6 Fiamma bike rack for sale and would like to offer it here for sale first. All help appreciated. N

Back