Welcome new members

From what I understand none of the Sportline accessories will be available until after the actual Sportline model is released at the end of the year which is ashame.

From what I understand none of the Sportline accessories will be available until after the actual Sportline model is released at the end of the year which is ashame.
tks for feed back rob , YEP ITS ASHAME i do not get my new t6 to oct , so i will wait for accessories come out which includes front spoiler !!

Hello people

I just joined a few days back, having at last purchased the dream van. We've been out in Germany, Corsica, and France over the last month, and it's been amazing.
We get so much pleasure from the van that I find myself waving at other van drivers whilst on the road. I'm not sure that our European cousins understand what that's all about!
Tomorrow we are off to Colmar in Alsace, on the French German border for a few days.
The weather looks good, so we can't wait.

Robert T6AutodieselAWD

Quite a step up from a Renault!!
Welcome aboard!!

It certainly is, wanted an auto this time as mine and the missus cars are both Audi autos, and while the Renault has a lower purchase price the cost of ownership over five years is quite similar and the VW is cartinly a nicer place to be.

@rhinoman people say we're crazy paying so much, when you can get a transit or vivaro for half the price, but you're correct VW is a much nicer place to be!
I've had a fast vito, and now 2 T5's, but the T6 has raised the bar!

@rhinoman people say we're crazy paying so much, when you can get a transit or vivaro for half the price, but you're correct VW is a much nicer place to be!
I've had a fast vito, and now 2 T5's, but the T6 has raised the bar!
Tried a vito and didn't like the auto box othertwise may well have bought that instead, love the 7sp stronic in my Audi S5 and the 8sp tiptronic in the Q7 is alright as well so the DSG in the T6 should be a good fit.

Hello
I have a Blackberry T6 Highline Camper conversion that I picked up in January, and am making the most of the lovely weather.

160722-IMG_20160722_214241.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone, thanks for the invite Pauly, finally got round to signing up. I will start a post later on how my build has progressed (not much) later on tonight

Back