Welcome new members

I've flown across from the other forum. I agree, that forum was pretty poor - but the people were great! Hope this one has all the extra benefits of a well managed site.

Louis

Just made the leap over. Still waiting for my t6 need to push dealer for an update

Hi all, only joined the other forum last week but this seems better!
T6 150 dsg highline swb on order...

Eveing All - so having made the move from the forum whos name we are forbidden to mention i am finding things a lot more informative and interesting here !!
The good news is that i had a call from my friendly dealer today to say that my build order had been allocated and that my extensive list of extras were all accepted as well !! This seemed to surprise the dealer as well as he admits the configurator is a bit clunky ! The only extra it refused was a confusing door pocket divider which apparently refers to the nets on the Barn doors which as i have ordereda tailgate thre up an error message !!
Still couldnt give me a build date though .........
Looking forward to being able to initatiate Team Mojave Beige - if and when it ever arrives !!
Keep up the good work folks
regards
Admac

Hi all
Came over from other side and looks like collecting T6 tomorrow. Been built over a month just waiting leather. Will post a name caption soon.

Back