Welcome new members

I personally think a bamboo green colour is a lovely colour and it looks great with those wheels,
i've only seen one with wheels and side bars added, and i think that was the one, nice van, oh and welcome to the forum :)
Thanks! I'd love to say it was all my own work but...nope definately bought her like it! I can no longer do things like that, and most I'd have had to have saved amd had done anyway. I had an idea in my head what I wanted and found her. Theres still scope to maybe do a few things to her in time though!

Wow what a lovely looking van you have :thumbsup:
Thanks buddy! Really pops in the sunlight amd when clean...which reminds me! Bought snow foam and a spray wax for her too
salop vans ?
Very much so! Quality work and amazing customer service! The forecourt is hard work...you go looking for one....I was like a kid in a sweet shop! But the one I went to view, was the one i proudly went home with!! Ecstatic!

That is a stunner. Really like that colour. Even the hideous sportline front bumper looks good on that colour (well from that angle at least).
I'd always liked the t5 amd t5.1 with the facelift so like the sporty look. But, I have seen it done a few times where it looks a bit...? Maybe the drop hadnt been done on others or something but have am idea of what you mean!

'Ow do.
Hello folks, just signed up, though I've lurked for a while. I have a T5.1 work van & a T6 camper conversion. Looking to acquire VCDS shortly as we also have a Skoda, VW & Audi in "the fleet"

Evening All,

I’ve just found this forum after a little Google search. So Hello everyone.

I picked up my T6 Highline three weeks ago. Part-exed a 2015 T5.1 Startline. Already I feel it is a nicer van and despite reading about issues in another part of this forum I’ve had no issues yet.

It’s a lot nicer drive than my 5.1 and pulls our caravan with no issues.

The 5.1 was a 140Ps. The T6 is a 204.

I’ll post a picture from the showroom in the right place later. I’ve not taken any outside yet.

Thanks all

Gareth

Hi all!!
New members here.... name's Vicky, and the other half is Bernard!
We've had our T6 Birchover conversion 'Ruby' for a year now and we love her to bits!! Done a fair bit of touring already... So finding our camper feet slowly but surely!
Enjoying life and generally having a great time!!
Cheers!
Vic and Bernie (Campervan Capers.)

Back