Welcome new members

Welcome Chris B and Jonathan83 it is great here plenty of help and advise
Hi Aljon,
Thanks for the Welcome message!
I'm sure I'll be asking a million questions to members once I get my new Van!
No idea how I'm going to convert to a day camper yet!
Already thinking about using a Double mattress and slumbing it for a few years or saving for a a Rock n Roll bed!

Evening everyone. Joined the forum earlier in the week, but today I picked up my van !
T32 ,4 Motion in Blackberry, with very low mileage. Well chuffed :).
Not the best pics, but hey ho.IMG_8181 (1).JPG IMG_8180.JPG

Hi all,

Just joined the forum. Picked up our first T6 T32 transporter Kombi. Really happy with it. But would like to upgrade the wheels, looking through some previous threads I’m now officially lost. I requested vw to install the 30 mm lowering springs prior to collection, but as far as the next stage, as mentioned I’m super lost! Some posts are pro 20” others pro 18”. Then once decided what width? Added to the choice of load rated tyres, yes or no to spacers, this explains where I am today. I was thinking to install the BK Racing 170 20” with 275x40x20 has anyone else gone down this road? if so could I please see a picture.

Hi AA and welcome, I must admit it is a mind field on the wheels, and its all down to looks and your ride comfort, the bigger the wheel the harder the ride, but the better some say the looks, your choice, I have gone for B14 lower to 70mm and used 18" wheels, they were black but added some colour, which I can peel off any time:)IMG_7854.jpg

Beautiful! Really like the look.
If only I hadn’t gone ahead with the VW30mm springs, but whatever, money spent! Now I’m a little stuck. I imagine the only way to go is 20”, if I want to fill the wheel arch a little better.

Beautiful! Really like the look.
If only I hadn’t gone ahead with the VW30mm springs, but whatever, money spent! Now I’m a little stuck. I imagine the only way to go is 20”, if I want to fill the wheel arch a little better.
Thanks Ady, if you have dropped 30mm then look at @Tourershine set up it looks sweet.
I have been working on your Island Anglesey, for the last 2 weeks at Dulas for the owner of JW Lees Brewery, love Anglesey, its like the land that time forgot!

Thanks Ady, if you have dropped 30mm then look at @Tourershine set up it looks sweet.
I have been working on your Island Anglesey, for the last 2 weeks at Dulas for the owner of JW Lees Brewery, love Anglesey, its like the land that time forgot!

As @Bryan1971 said, 30mm drop with 19's are a nice compromise, but my 30mm springs are coming off soon and being replaced with B14s.

20180330_141250-2.jpg

Back