Welcome new members

Evening all.
Just taken delivery of a 66 plate T6 Transporter highline in Indium grey. Brand new Conversion done by Camper King. Total novice in the Campervan scene, but really looking forward to getting out and about. Based in the North East of England. Thanks for letting me aboard and no doubt I`ll be asking a 101 questions so apologies in advance....

Collected a new T6 T32 LWB Kombi Sportline today. Yay, only took just over a year to get it :)
Will be bugging folks on how to get internal panels off without destroying clips and how to wire extra stuff onto the aux battery sooooon!

Hi,

I have just collected my transporter kombi T30 Trendline.

I’m looking to do a few things to the interior,
I’m struggling to find a middle bulkhead. I think there called motoxien? The are carpeted on the cab side and have a small window?

Could anyone recommend where I could get one of these.
Thanks

Hi people ..just looking at buying a T6 on a 66 reg from guy at scunthorpe any opinions and pit falls to this before I buy it thanks in advance

One thing for sure is you will fall into the I must get that and i need that . We all have here :thumbsup::thumbsup:. And welcome to the forum Zorba

Hi all, just saying hello, picked up my new T6 Kombi LWB T32 from Leighton Vans this week, and as you'd expect I'm enjoying it so far.
I have a few questions but will explore the forum first to see if I can find any answers.

Bayrak

Hi Chaps

Been lurking for a couple of months since getting my new T6. Just upgraded to VIP member, so thought I'd pop in and say hi!

Got a Trendline panel van, that I'm slowly upgrading to camper. I'm just finishing off an Audi A5 seat install, so I'll head over to the interior section and post some pics as soon as I'm finished.

Dubya

Hi guys I'm new to forums, but I'm back in the driving seat of a VW for more than 20years! I've recently made a purchase of my Bamboo Green T6! I found the forum purely by looking for a few answers to questions I have, those little bits you think...hang on whats...?? I've only had her a few days and absolutely blown away with her so far. I've bought her with a few mods already done, and cannot wait to go to a few shows, bit of camping and generally enjoying life and making memories with our kids! Enjoy!

Hi All, Just joined the club - T6 LWB Highline Indium Grey, looking to convert slowly. Reading lots of useful info on the forum so far, hopefully i can feed back into the forum as I progress :)

Hope to put some pics up soon! Just working all this forum thing out! Never joined onto a forum before but will put a pic up soon!

Back