Welcome new members

Hello All, iv owned a T4, T5 , and now iv just got a T6 :) hoping there might be some help for a few niggles !! anyway HI !!

Welcome to all...I’m relatively new too but have found everything I needed to know right here.

Cheers, I absolutely love it. First outing booked in 4 weeks and then we are off to Newquay at Easter. Will be nice to drive to Fistral beach in my own Camper and not get there and look longingly at others for a change :thumbsup: :D
:smile bounce:

1. Hello everyone,

This is my first post and I’ve been reading your forum regularly with great interest over the last couple of weeks whilst I’ve been deciding what van(T6) to buy as a family day van/overtime conversion.

I have chosen a Transporter T32 SWB 2.0 TDI BMT 150 Highline Kombi Van as it’s discribed and sold to me however when I rang up to get an insurance quote & gave the them the reg plate details it came up as a Startline model.??.

I’m confused is it a Highline or Startline? It appears to have all the spec of a Highline but I’m a bit green around the gills... is it a Startline with Highline spec put on to increase the value.

Your expert help would be gratefully appreciated as I’m supposed to be picking it up Friday and am a little worried right now!

Thanks in advance

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums
Pauly, I have tried various things but cannot work out how I add a pic of my van to show others ?

Hi VW Roberts, there is a upload button next to the post reply button press that, then choose the file and upload, then choose thumbnail or full image, once happy hit the post reply button, bobs your uncle and !

Another newbie checking in. Great forum, loads of good advice and some very cool looking vans.
Just in the process of selling my lwb T5.1 camper and waiting 2 weeks for my new T6 204 highline Kombi to arrive.

Cheers mark.

Another newbie checking in. Great forum, loads of good advice and some very cool looking vans.
Just in the process of selling my lwb T5.1 camper and waiting 2 weeks for my new T6 204 highline Kombi to arrive.

Hi & welcome Ando, hope you ordered it in the best colour "Indium grey";) I get my 204 Highline on Thursday on an 18 plate, can not wait, i will then be selling my T5.1 Sportline

Last edited by a moderator:
Back