Welcome new members

I messaged him on the old forum which should get emailed to him but not guarantees, if you have his email I say go for it

Thank you Pauly for the invitation the sites looking good, look forward to joining in on the fun.
Just need to take delivery of my caravelle now it seems ages off.

Hi Guys - it's been a while! A combination of being so busy at work plus losing interest/frustrations on the other side kept me away I'm afraid :( But great to see this new forum appear and hopefully be here more often.

I'm 8.5k miles in now and no problems to report:)

Oh and I'm another year older so it's Simmo49 now! :)

Ah, hello @Simmo49 we missed you on the other side. You'd done over 500 posts there, I know because I just got the message that I had and you were the other one! Welcome, and do you have a fresh pic of the van?

Hi all, first post here. Have been lurking and reading on 'the other forum' but thought I'd post in here also. Venturing into my first 'van' ownership experience and although have not taken delivery yet, it looks like I will be avoiding some of the horrendous waits some are experiencing.

Ordered my T6 kombi Highline 5th May for a Sept 1st delivery. This is an individual order, not part of a fleet.

Got order confirmation and informed 'on route to dealer' mid June, estimated time to dealer is mid July so they are going to have to hold it for me for a while. I don't want it early as want on 66 plate and it is also replacing my current car which gets returned on beginning September.

Spec as ordered-

140 Euro 5 6 speed in Backberry. Has been automatically upgraded to Euro 6 150

Front and rear parking sensors

Discovery Sat nav

Heated seats

removable tow bar

Single front passenger seat and 2 + 1 in rear

Plans for future are carpeting and insulating rear, probs swivel seat retro-fit and lowered and uprated wheels. Heart says 40mm drop on 20" rims, head says 18", we'll see!
Will be doing close to 30k miles a year and is a replacement for an Audi A5, so I hope all the reports of car-like comfort turn out to be true as I've not even test-driven one yet!

Yes, see reply in the other forum! I have asked for my username in here to be edited as I ballsed up a bit when joining in here :D

Hi Colin.... Welcome to the forum... Reading the posts of delays at the minute looks like you've pulled a blinder getting your van in short order.

Reactions: CRD
Hi Colin.... Welcome to the forum... Reading the posts of delays at the minute looks like you've pulled a blinder getting your van in short order.

Yes, took me by surprise to be honest after reading some of the horror stories. When I placed the order, dealer was quoting 12/16 weeks which tied in well for a Sept 1st delivery. Now it's going to be sitting with them for about 6 weeks and they keep asking if I want it early!

Hi Guys - it's been a while! A combination of being so busy at work plus losing interest/frustrations on the other side kept me away I'm afraid :( But great to see this new forum appear and hopefully be here more often.

I'm 8.5k miles in now and no problems to report:)

Oh and I'm another year older so it's Simmo49 now! :)

Good to see you Simmo I was going to email you but I'm on holiday and couldn't find your address on my phone!
Haven't scratched my Devonports yet unfortunately Blackberry hasn't been so lucky!

Back