Welcome new members

Evening, hired a T6 from Roadsurfers for a tour of Denmark in the summer with the wife and kids and now want to own one! Been doing a bit of research and trying to decide whether I can afford one or not! Currently leaning towards an ex RAC van with plans for a smart evo 2 rail rear seat and to take it from there. Looking for all the advice and help I can get!!!

Evening, hired a T6 from Roadsurfers for a tour of Denmark in the summer with the wife and kids and now want to own one! Been doing a bit of research and trying to decide whether I can afford one or not! Currently leaning towards an ex RAC van with plans for a smart evo 2 rail rear seat and to take it from there. Looking for all the advice and help I can get!!!
Don't let a trivial matter of affordability put you off - no one on here ever did. ;)

NEWBIE HELP !Been let down by Tracker installation so now not covered for theft until fitted.
Reading up on how to lock and disable interior sensors etc a bit confusing.
Kombi t32 6.1.
If I press key fob once is the van alarmed deadlock and sensors on ? Reading up if I press twice somehow it disable interior?? Been doing that to make sure it’s locked What do the middle and right hand buttons do and on door I presume the bottom long button is child deadlock for sliders ??? Thx in anticipation
Currently blocking van in or contemplating sleeping in it

799E69BA-D4F4-4E15-8A10-B9C5195250E6.jpeg

A6908699-332A-4871-9183-45235144AE34.jpeg

NEWBIE HELP !Been let down by Tracker installation so now not covered for theft until fitted.
Reading up on how to lock and disable interior sensors etc a bit confusing.
Kombi t32 6.1.
If I press key fob once is the van alarmed deadlock and sensors on ? Reading up if I press twice somehow it disable interior?? Been doing that to make sure it’s locked What do the middle and right hand buttons do and on door I presume the bottom long button is child deadlock for sliders ??? Thx in anticipation
Currently blocking van in or contemplating sleeping in it

View attachment 178360

View attachment 178361
Yes if you press the lock button twice on your keys it locks the doors but disables the interior sensors, its for if you leave a dog/ annoying children inside! The bottom button is indeed a child lock so they cant open the doors from inside, not sure which doors it works on. The other buttons, the middle one is to do with parking sensors, I think its to disable them, the right one not sure, might be to make power steering lighter for easier parking. (I dont own a van but these are the same buttons as in my Skoda/ VW). Hopefully I am correct on this. Hope you get the tracker sorted!

Saying "Hello" as I've just joined the forum.

Picked up our Pure Grey T6.1 camper conversion from CamperKing in April and really enjoying it. Gets used for camping or MTB carrying duties most weekends.

PXL_20220611_162635758.jpg
Camper install is exactly what we wanted so now the upgrades to styling, suspension, audio, ECU etc. can begin :D

Looks like a wealth of experience here so hoping to learn stuff and being able to contribute as I learn more.

Yes if you press the lock button twice on your keys it locks the doors but disables the interior sensors, its for if you leave a dog/ annoying children inside! The bottom button is indeed a child lock so they cant open the doors from inside, not sure which doors it works on. The other buttons, the middle one is to do with parking sensors, I think its to disable them, the right one not sure, might be to make power steering lighter for easier parking. (I dont own a van but these are the same buttons as in my Skoda/ VW). Hopefully I am correct on this. Hope you get the tracker sorted!
Thx for confirming a few bits

Mucking around as owners manual left at home. Found out its park assist which is a bonus as didn’t see that in the spec sheet.

Hello all,

Had our T6.1 for over a year now so thought it's about time I got on the forum.:)

Firstly I'd like to thank everyone for the wealth of information I have gleaned from the site since I and the family started looking for a van in early 2022. We sourced a Pure Grey Highline (already converted) and are loving it. Based in sunny Ayrshire and regular trips include Galloway forest, Skye, Outer Hebrides, Cairngorms etc. I've made a few mods to the van so will post these up over next day or so in the relevant sections.

A couple of pics below...

IMG-20220929-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20211015-WA0007.jpg

Cheers

Ronnie

Hello all,

Had our T6.1 for over a year now so thought it's about time I got on the forum.:)

Firstly I'd like to thank everyone for the wealth of information I have gleaned from the site since I and the family started looking for a van in early 2022. We sourced a Pure Grey Highline (already converted) and are loving it. Based in sunny Ayrshire and regular trips include Galloway forest, Skye, Outer Hebrides, Cairngorms etc. I've made a few mods to the van so will post these up over next day or so in the relevant sections.

A couple of pics below...

View attachment 179377

View attachment 179381

Cheers

Ronnie
Hey @gringo. :D

Hey all, Newbe here but not to VAG. Tec for over 20 Years, VCDS, workshop owner and T6 owner. Always interested in Tec problems/questions
Hi and welcome.
Looking forward to your insight on some of the issues we often get on here.

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you wish to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forum. You may find your question has already been ask, so a search is always recommended.

If you wish to sell or place a wanted advert within our classified sub-forum, then you’ll need to upgrade your free account to a VIP account by clicking here.

The forum rules can be found by clicking here whilst FAQ’s on using the forum can be found here.
Hello forum. First time T6.1 owner and looking forward to lots of chat!

Hi All,

Thanks for letting me join - we're about to take delivery of a Startline T6.1 which is currently being converted so hoping to get some tips & advice from seasoned owners... nearly went the Transit Connect route but was persuaded otherwise at the 11th hour
Clive & Sue

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you wish to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forum. You may find your question has already been ask, so a search is always recommended.

If you wish to sell or place a wanted advert within our classified sub-forum, then you’ll need to upgrade your free account to a VIP account by clicking here.

The forum rules can be found by clicking here whilst FAQ’s on using the forum can be found here.
Hi gr8 forum

Hello everyone ! Alan here. It's the 1st of December, it's also my first day on here and the first day of my possession of a April 2022 VW Transporter T6.1 T28 TDI. It was converted by Bristol Camper Company and a fine job they made of it ! It's a Base Camper / Day Van with a 150 RIB Bed and a Drawer Fridge and Diesel Heater and a Pop-Up roof. I am now getting familiar with it and kitting it out ready for spring and I can't wait for the clocks to go forward.

NOO2.jpg

thumbnail_Photo 28-09-2022, 10 02 16.jpg

thumbnail_Photo 28-09-2022, 10 01 40.jpg

thumbnail_Photo 28-09-2022, 10 05 39.jpg

Back